Thiccjediii’s humongous ass

Anatano42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hello, we need to talk about a really important topic.
There’s a man on twitter who probably has the fattest ass on earth. This mf is built like the thickest woman and it’s amazing.
He’s Thiccjediii or thiccjedii depending on the platform.

Check out just how disproportionately fat and big is ass is compared to the rest of his figure.
Not to mention the way the ungodly amount of fat located in his buttcheeks outrageously jiggles.

The true bottom heavy king we deserve
View attachment FullSizeRender.MOV

Attachments

MrUKBum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know he has a google drive for some money I think it goes for 100
Well his bum is ofc very big but that's ridiculous. $100 for a google drive, and you know the videos are gonna be clips as in 20 seconds. He needs to come way down on that pricing because myself and others would like to see more content of him but that extortionate pricing is putting us off. Like it's just gonna be what you see on his Twitter for free, but more clips. Not worth it for $100

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
Truth lol. I wass hoping there wouldl be a bigger spanking community on here but I guess not.
yeah same here, especially with how popular a lot of the ass-centric threads on here are like "tiktok booty and ass" and "bubble butts"

oh well, not everyone is into spanking lol

Reactions: Harambae

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah same here, especially with how popular a lot of the ass-centric threads on here are like "tiktok booty and ass" and "bubble butts"

oh well, not everyone is into spanking lol
I've always beat off to his content fantasizing about his daddy bending him over and spanking that phat juicy ass just for being a tease by constantly jiggling his cheeks in front of strangers lmaoooo. All while he struggles to get away from the swats to his meaty cheeks only causing them to bounce and Jiggle even more!

Embarrassing to say out loud but I bust every time!