Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty hot cock, bro. I bet that you've filled some thigh holes up with your meat... but you're always going to wonder if there's a bigger cock out there that can do the job better. I guess you're a good size, but we've both seen longer and thicker tools on here to know that you're not breaking any records.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm one who thinks hardness tends to matter more than anything else, and from that perspective, you seem to have no worries.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a text book definition of a left-handed compliment.
Typical that it comes from a male with no pics posted himself.
Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you can't say anything nice not to say anything at all?

Oh, and what the heck is a thigh hole?!? :confused:

Pretty hot cock, bro. I bet that you've filled some thigh holes up with your meat... but you're always going to wonder if there's a bigger cock out there that can do the job better. I guess you're a good size, but we've both seen longer and thicker tools on here to know that you're not breaking any records.

D

deleted105034

This is a text book definition of a left-handed compliment.
Typical that it comes from a male with no pics posted himself.
Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you can't say anything nice not to say anything at all?

Oh, and what the heck is a thigh hole?!? :confused:

Aahhahah I didn't notice that at first, you crack me up jersey cutie:tongue:

Back to the topic at hand, nice cock! I bet you can really rub a g-spot with that thing, especially with how hard it gets...Ever made a girl squirt?:cool: