Thick as my wrist

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dont, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Dont

Dont New Member

Hi guys,

I've been seing this rly cute guy and last night we got a little more intimate. We decided to play with hands only. When I undressed him, I discovered this fucking huge monster; it was as thick as my wrist!

First off: I am still in awe to his huge penis, but I'm afraid I won't be able to take it if we go further. My ex was hung but not as close as that. Will it be painful or pleasurable?

Second off: I'm not sure I like him enough to get into a serious relationship but the snake in his pants seem so fucking amazing. Should I be patient and see if we can have a relationship before we get more serious in our intimacy or I should go for it anyways?

Thanks!

Eric

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Patience is a gift - as with most gifts, we wait to open them!!! AND the results are usually great!

Good Luck - keep us informed.

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    close your eyes and see him with your heart. That's mostly what relationships are about. and, if there's a little extra icing on the cake, that's maybe a bonus... or curse.

4. LADave

LADave Member

If, after all your deliberations you decide it's just too much...send him my way.

5. rotterdam5

rotterdam5 New Member

At least give him a try for a while. I faced the same problem, but with a little effort and determination it was accomplished successfully....and pleasurably. Enjoy the new experience! The feelings received when he is buried balls deep is not one to be missed.

Draft saved Draft deleted