Thick Black Chick Visiting Columbus, OH Wants a Massively Thick Cock

CutestLittleEvil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a thick 20something chick who will be breezing into Columbus, OH for a weekend on starting on Friday, 9/11. That evening, I will be attending Club Princeton and I would like to share the event with an interesting character or characters. ( I may ask like 7 of y'all).

Let it be said, that the event on 9/11 is a leather, BsDM thing... I'm not into that so much. But I think it might be very interesting gawking.

Ideally the person (or persons) that I share my evening into the wee early hours of the morning with will be outgoing, totally comfortable with the whole scene, preferably had some sort of exposure to swinging (i.e. no newbies!) and possibly (though not required) has been to Princeton before.

Oh and a riculously thick cock (7.25 inches around the head/shaft or better) for me to ride doesnt hurt either (well it might hurt a little ). No guarantees the last bit will happen but its a nice thought.

Race and age and is unimportant. In fact, the older, the better.
And Men who can navigate a clit with their tongue as well as a massive pecker are encouraged to e-mail.

Anyway. Email me on here if you can. Or drop me a message here if you have to. Let's Chat.

-Pure Evil