Thick causing problems in bed

HI everyone. Basically, I have a very thick penis. I dont have the diameter. It is thick and uncircumsized. Sex in the beginning is good but quickly begins to hurt the girl. friction leading to dryness. it is average length 6 inches. I am going to see my family doctor to discuss getting a circumicsion to hopefully lose some thickness thus making it a bit thinner. would like to know what people think of that.

D_Perranzabuloe Sexbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, don't get circumsized!!!! Just go more slowly and use ALOT of lube! I mean ALOT! Make sure you do foreplay too and get her "juices" flowing! haha.

If she is stressed or nervous that will effect it too and make her tighter and it hurt more.

Try other things and DON'T get circumsized!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
It is thick and uncircumcised. Sex in the beginning is good but quickly begins to hurt the girl. friction leading to dryness. it is average length 6 inches. I am going to see my family doctor to discuss getting a circumcision to hopefully lose some thickness thus making it a bit thinner...

Circumcision won't reduce the girth of your penis, nor will it stop a "dryness" problem. I suggest that you use either an oil or water based lubricant cbellll.

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision will NOT make it thinner, but it will make it glide less easily in and out making this problem WORSE not better. The function of the foreskin in sex (and it is functional, not just decorative) is to make the gliding in and out of the penis less abrasive to the sensitive tissues inside the vagina. Getting yourself cut up will make this very problem a lot worse, not better. And do your own research on this, your family doctor is probably a lot LESS knowledgable about this than you. Med schools teach little or nothing about two things: nutrition, and sexual functioning. It is a very significant hole in their education.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome..

It might be not that thick at all -if- starts good and than later dries up...I guess...because a really thick penis will take longer to make an entrance...

I think it will help to make measuraments and take a picture of it and than post here or go into the galleries and point out which guy there has a thick penis like yours. Than it will be much easier for me to have an idea for real...until than..not really believing anyone who come up with cutting their penis as a solution.. etc etc etc..

Thanks.

AussieMuscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes i have the same problem as im thick with a very large head. i'm circ. only way is to open up the girl good, make her wet, and use lots of lube. try to penetrate slowly but its not always easy to do, dependin how horny u are.

ps: i dont get the point that mr unattractive makes about cut/uncut. there's no difference for the girl once ur in, its a question of being wet and lubed.

Last edited: