Thick cock/condom sex compared to average cock/condom

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do condoms makes sex worse for average/small guys more than for thicker girth guys?

I understand that if a thick cock has to wear a condom that is too tight that that will take away sensation, but there is still the tightness of the vagina (or ass) that feels good. Now if he has a bigger condom that isn't as tight then he gets the tightness and the friction sensation when thrusting.

Now compare to an average girth cock with a condom that fits well. He will have less sensation from the tightness and most of his sensation will be from the thrusting. And maybe the condom takes that feeling away more.

So I wonder if having to wear a condom makes sex worse for the average/small guy. Or maybe sex is just inherently less pleasurable for a smaller cock, so they need as much stimulation as possible.

I ask because a guy I know was complaining about condoms and I couldn't figure out if he was too thick for his condoms or if it just took the sensation away that he needed for his average-sized cock.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm 6 girth and usually wear wider condoms. I don't like condoms due to the fiddling about, but when I DO wear a condom they make me feel like cumming much more quickly! Never worked out why, but maybe you are onto something.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess what I'm getting at is if a guy complains about condoms, can we infer anything about his size (thickness)? Maybe thick guys complain because condoms are too tight and thin guys complain for another reason (less friction or something). :confused:

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't analyzed why, but wider condoms are MUCH more comfortable for me. They're also easier to put on, and don't seem to pull hair as badly.