Thick cock tight pussy

D_Amadeus_Mofart

Account Disabled
Media
Hey buds, I had this exact problem man. She was a virgin.. and I wasn't a great first cock aha.

Just get her super wet, use lube and keep trying to put it in. Slowly. Nothing hard and rough.

As for more advice.. it comes down to her.. My girl (now ex) ended up fingering like every night to loosen up.. used toys and then next time was great.

Best of luck

D_Hawkeye Pierced

Just Browsing
Media
Spend as much time as you can getting her aroused. Whether massaging, kissing, or playing, do it. Then spend a good amount of time going down on her and slowly work up from one finger to two. I hate the same problem with my first ex and it took about 2 months for us to be able to properly have sex. It's a long process and maybe some intermediate toys could help too.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just keep trying. Eventually you will be able to insert in her with no problems. One way my wife helped matters was that she would be on top. She said that she could control how much of my dick went in her, what rate, etc. And she says that she is more open when on top. Try that with a lot of lube. Have fun with it.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Get her actually turned on. Use lube. Insert while flaccid and then erect.
No. You can not insert a limp penis in a tight vagina. When you can it isn t tight.
The girl on top is the best position, if she's feeling ok with it. Then she can move it in the right angle and decide how far.