Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Looking for a thick cock! Me on my stomach, you come from behind and lay on top of me. All your weight on me and your fat, thick cock resting on the crack of my ass! Your pre cum making it easy to slide you cock up nad down my crack. I can feel your hot breathe on my neck in and my ear, you stick your tongue in my ear and suck my neck making me so horny, I'm squirming, the weight of your body keeps me from moving to much! Your getting very horny and you start to push your fat cock into my tight ass! Your so thick you make me gasp out loud and my eyes get wide! You start to pound my hole ball deep, you wrap your hands around the back of my neck amd prop yourself a bit and really begin to pound my ass hard! After some moment you let yourself collapse on me, your fat cock stabbing my hole! You are now giving me long hard thrusts jabbing me with your huge fat pole! Your ass cheeks clenched hard and tight with each thrust! I'm really moaning now and you cover my mouth with your hand to muffle the sounds! The whole time you're talking filthy, your getting close and you either pull out and slide in on my crack till you cover my back with your hot cum or you command me to turn over and tell me to stick out my tongue and you shoot on my tongue and on my face your choice!