Thick + curved

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everybody
Do you have ever had experience with thick+curved downward cock like mine (8.25 x 6.25)?

Is this something different form usual?

Please tell me.

Sorry for my english (i'm italian)

Thank you,
totos

Reactions: ActionBuddy

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everybody
Do you have ever had experience with thick+curved downward cock like mine (8.25 x 6.25)?

Please tell me.

Thank you,
totos
Nice Italian curve mate. I reckon only guys with huge cocks get a curve. maybe formed by restrictive tight underwear during adolesence. ( thats my story and im sticking to it):biggrin1:

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm sucking cock or getting fucked from behind...a downward curving cock is my preference. I don't see to many of them...but, I'm always happy when they "pop up" in my journeys. Nice meat you have there!

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice Italian curve mate. I reckon only guys with huge cocks get a curve. maybe formed by restrictive tight underwear during adolesence. ( thats my story and im sticking to it):biggrin1:

I'm not considered small and it's as straight as a die.

My partner in crime, conversely, is 6" or less and it's as bent as a nine-bob note (or a nine dollar bill).

Do we make an odd couple, do you think?:biggrin1:

Attachments

D

deleted85856

Hey, no worries on the english man.. your english is far better then my italian.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everybody

Please tell me.

Thank you,
totos

Wow. I've never had any experience with a guy that size, but I'd sure like to try! :biggrin:

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took a pic of my johnson directly from the side a few days ago and was really surprised by how much it curves down. I knew it did a little, but this was more than I had thought. I'd never really seen my cock from that angle so it was strange, but at least now I know why doggy is more comfortable than missionary etc.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i always heard from my girlfriends that the curved guys are more fun. the way the penetration hits against the g-spot supposedly feels different from a cock that sticks straight up. i've never had a curved cock so i would love to hop on one and take it for a ride!

In my experiences, the downward curve seems to hit a nice spot with girls. I'm about 8.25" or so (maybe 8.5" on really good days) and about 6.5" in girth, and my girlfriend tells me that I manage to touch her g-spot even when I'm on top. I'm not entirely sure how it's different from different angles, but I haven't had any complaints :smile:

Attachments

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my experiences, the downward curve seems to hit a nice spot with girls. I'm about 8.25" or so (maybe 8.5" on really good days) and about 6.5" in girth, and my girlfriend tells me that I manage to touch her g-spot even when I'm on top. I'm not entirely sure how it's different from different angles, but I haven't had any complaints :smile:

Burn...you've got the perfect curve for swallowing dude! Perfect!!! :biggrin1:

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mambo Italiano! I'd LOVE to ride your beautiful curved cock to see what it feels like. You're a cutie, too!

Hi everybody

Please tell me.

Thank you,
totos

Equine74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On of my exes had a long, thick dick (9x6, I'd guess) with very marked curve (and I agree with your underwear theory Hardasarokkk). Actually it didn't just curve, it changed direction entirely, at a very sharp angle, like a Concorde LOL.
It was the best dick ever for deepthroating, looked absolutely incredible in Speedos and fucked like a dream.
Oooh, look... I've gotten a hard-on just thinking about it LOL