Thick Guys: My Review on Condom/Sheath

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ThickPup, Sep 27, 2011.

1. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,

I got a couple items in the mail over the past month.
    Being on the thick side (6.5+ width), I'm always searching for condoms that fit most comfortable.

Here are my 2 latest w/ Photos:

Trustex Extra Large Condom: Definitely wider than probably anything I've tried. It's listed as 2 1/4" width. Gives a nice stretch to make it one of the most comfortable so far. Not a thin condom, but a good fit.

Large Penis Sheath (from TwistMyRubberArm): I ordered thinking that it's large to begin with, and would give a nice stretch. However, it's made out of a thick rubber, so there really isn't any give. Managed to get it on for a photo for you guys, but too tight to keep on for pleasure sake. Squishes the hell out of my balls! Ouch...

I will be sure to post more reviews on anything else I try out. Any suggestions, I'll give them a try and review it.

Attached Files:

2. D_Jerk_Douglas

D_Jerk_Douglas New Member

Thanks dude it looks like the first one might be bigger than MagXL's, which we know aren't really as wide as they should be. My friends with somewhat average girths can wear those.

3. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree. MagXL's aren't as wide. The problem I find with "XL" condoms is that they focus more on lenght than thickness. I can't imagine how 7+ width guys manage to find anything aside from a plastic bag! LOL

4. D_Jerk_Douglas

D_Jerk_Douglas New Member

It fucking sucks and only rolls halfway down, that's how =/
    I literally only have sex with girls I am in a committed relationship with after being tested to avoid using them and still be safe.

5. nakedqueer

nakedqueer New Member

ThickPup thanks for the review. I wanted to let you ya'll know about "Huge" Brand condomsThe company is out of St. Pertersburg, Fl. I've ben using them for just a short time and I like them. I use them for butt-fucking. Regular sized condoms for me, the fit is too tight. Magnums, they don't provide a snug fit. I've used Magnums while wearing a PA. Magnums provide more head room for the PA. Maybe one of our str8 bros out there can do a review for pussy-fucking.

Draft saved Draft deleted