Thick head or thick base, which do you prefer?

fulltilt8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you had to choose to be thicker at the head or the base which would you choose?

As the recipient of the member which would you prefer?

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thick at midshaft and thicker at the base.. and the head is very small. I always think that being progressively thicker is better for penetration, that the recipient could appreciate more... but I don't know!

Anyway I think being bigger in the head it' a better sight

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you had to choose to be thicker at the head or the base which would you choose?

I guess I would choose a thicker head cause I am thickest at the base, close to 8" and wider than most. I have heard I have a big head but I don't think so. It's not really noticeable but I am less thick at the head thicker down the shaft and thickest at the base so I would pick the thicker head.

:banana:
HORSE

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thicker at the head. am already thickest at the base and thick up the shaft. my head is a decent size, but have always wished it was bigger to match the rest of my cock. if I use a cock ring or jelly ring at the base the head flares much bigger and this not only looks much more "picture perfect" but it also feels better to me, and my partners seem to like it better too. the head is there for a mans pleasure and a womans pleasure also, so why not want more of this pleasure locale. give me a huge plum shaped flaring helmet anyday

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Big flared mushroom head hits the prostate in all the right ways. Guaranteed to make you shoot and hit the headboard without even touching your cock.
Love the shroom heads. Makes for the meanest manliest cock.

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like a penis that's somewhat even in girth along its length, but I'm not a big bottom so my opinion isn't exactly informed.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
the big glans looks better, but if you were forced to choose one or the other for 50 years of real life use, the taper is probably more practical.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been with a guy who was thicker at the base so I can't make a fair assessment. :05:

I can tell you, that I really like a nice long, fat, straight, cock with a large mushroom head and nice balls that hang a bit for easier sucking...but that's just me. :flirt:

If there are any thicker based volunteers in the area I wouldn't mind doing a comparison. :flirt:

As the recipient of the member which would you prefer?

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I have a large mushroom head with a curved upward uniform shaft. I have always had some problems with penetration but once inside it usually is not a problem. The wife says she loves to feel the head sliding into her vagina and she can feel it bumping against her g-spot during sex.

Just my thoughts, J.