thick penis

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
hi anybody have any ideas of what sort of thick cock they enjoy taking the most (in the arse or the pussy) -and the particular pleasure that each type of cock delivers

focus on the following types

straight and similar thickness size throughout
curved with a severe bend up down or sideways
really thick shaft at the root
really thick fleshy bit in the middle and taper at both ends-
Really big thick mushroom head
small head and thick shaft like pumped up
Long and slim

thanks

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh..bring on the thick anacondas!

All over thick uncut with a matching fat head and very wet as dripping pre-cum and cum all over the place!

My 2 cents! :cool:

( I always wanted to use this 2 cents expression..hopefuly I'm using it the correct situation)

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had to choose, I prefer a really big thick mushroom head. Love the feeling of a big head "popping" in my backside...:biggrin1: (Like my spouse's!)

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
thanks for your input my feelings on the matter

straight and similar thickness size throughout- ideal for really ripping a hole open and leaving it gaping begging for more-usually the during spunking the middle spunk tube really pulses

curved with a severe bend up down or sideways- ideal for tickling the prostate or g-spot and making the juices flow reaching the spots others tend to miss

really thick shaft at the root-work into tight spaces really easy and then the thick base really pushes opens the hole - the throbs when deep inside during cumming is realy hot

really thick fleshy bit in the middle and taper at both ends- easy to get in then the thick bit opens it up then the hole clamps round the slimmer base then the thick bit then the smaller head and flange aah oops aah oops aah

Really big thick mushroom head -works like a plunger plundering everything inside but the ring is still clamped tight around the base but the thick head threatening to bring it all out- during cumming can feel the spunk travelling up the tube then the head threatening to blow up inside

small head and thick shaft like pumped up- not sure but feel it may be too soft and lead to a lack of sensation- missing out on the veins, hardness, effect of the flange, the throbs and sensation of spunk travelling up the tube

Long and slim- easy to accommodate till it reaches deep inside and tickles the cervix or second sphincter-leading to pleasur or pain and delivering spunk deep inside

-