Thick stats

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wristthickxl: Hi folks..Was wondering if any one has seen better stats on extremely thick dicks..The only thing I have found is that 4.4% of men have dicks that are six inches or more in circumference. My question: has anyone seen a breakdown of that 4.4%, ie further dimensions (what percent of men are 6.5 inches around, what percent 7 inches, etc?)..in the length department, the studies and surveys break it down pretty well but as far as thickness goes, the only thing I've seen is the 4.4% figure for men "6 inches or more" in circumference....that isn't too terribly much info....cheers

2. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I know I've never seen many that break it down outside that...because it's outside the 2nd deviation...

I do believe I saw one once (and if I find it again, I'll let you know) that went to 7.25.

3. Imported

Gold Member

wristthickxl: That would be great 7x6..I'll look forward to reading it:)

4. Imported

Gold Member

Mark2003: I'm 6.5" around and I often wish I had slightly less girth and have that bit in length - it would look more impressive. Say 8.5" x 6" or 8.75" x 5.75".

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice