Thick woman in the I.E. lookin for sexual fun!

TasteyCakes75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a wonderful woman just looking for someone to add to my impressive stable of men.

I am single, 35 *look younger than that so do NOT be shocked, lol* no kids and I have a crazy life.

I live in San Bernardino, CA and I can host when I feel like it. If you are looking for a one night stand, then keep walking by. Not saying I am looking for a bf or even a spouse, just someone to have fun with when we both have time to do so.

I am a fun loving woman just looking for some fun times in my neck of the woods, is that too much to ask for? I THINK NOT, lol!

Remember, email me if you think you can handle this wild woman. Oh yeah, NO ONE NIGHT STANDS for me, lookin for something more than that!

If you can handle me, then get back to me!

Kisses to you all and let's have some fun!

Kisses,
Tastey!:redface:

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to have sex with you!! You are one sexy black woman!! I love those big breasts and those nice thighs... The only thing that would prevent this from happeing is that we live on opposite coasts.. Otherswise id be sleeping with you every damn day!!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tastey- you are QUITE delicious! If I were on the West Coast, i'm pretty sure we could do some shaking that would put the San Andreas Fault to shame!

I'm blown away by your pics, and, as I prefer thick women, your body would be a bountiful buffet
I would NOT dare to share...

YUMMY!

TasteyCakes75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys for the comments and compliments! Now just have to find someone on the WEST COAST who would like to make this happen. I am guessing the men on the West Coast are scared of a real woman, lol!