thick

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hehehe does it turn green when its mad? lmao (sorry couldn't resist) great package. I don't think I've ever seen a cock that fat before. nice bluging veins. I'd bet money that you can scare and pleasure any man/woman you cum across. Seriously, how big are you? THat cock is huge. Sorry for rambling on here but damn! thanks for sharing, and if you have any insertion pics (pussy ass whatever), would you share them with us (or just me lol) I'd love to see the face of the man/woman as you initally insert that beast in them.

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn - very nice cock!!! I'd love to feel that thickboy stretch my hole and fill my ass up! Just how big around is it????
And I'm also curious like "daddyknows" as to what your load must be like? Do you shoot huge loads too?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it seem very thick but some time today zoom camera effect make miracles here in my we have coins of 10 cents that may be are one centimeter or les of diameter , butwith big zoom they can be seem in a picture very big , nevertheles we nedd to acept is a thick and even long penis .
The other point is that seem , don't believe me please !! that pictures aren't of the same person ?? .

amadordelsexo - as many in US will know a $US Quarter is exactly 1" or 2.2cm. That is the reason for their presence in the photo. Do the math (between 6.25-6.75" Width). You may believe that this is some really special Zoom lens or something, but it isn't. This is a pretty normal size, maybe slightly thicker.

Load is about average I think. Although I have not much to compare it to. Nothing like Peter North or anything. But enough to make a mess and get some comments, especially when they don't know its coming.