thicker guys, do you generally enjoy blowjobs?

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ive been wondering...
im only 6 inches around, and so far ive yet to receive a blowjob that was... well... honestly i mean ANY blowjob is pretty much a great.. cuz i mean.. hey someones sucking on my dick.. woo hoo! fun!.. but..
theyre never really what i would call enjoyable as far as sensation... before i ever got one i had an idea of what they would feel like.. all that suction and friction.. but so far theyve all been comparable to fucking a pillow or a tub of lube... :confused:

im just wondering if this is common for thicker guys? possibly its just too much for people to handle correctly??
i find it hard to believe that everyone ive gotten one from is just bad at it...
or maybe someone just needs to learn how to do it properly.. like if i ever manage to get a girl/boyfriend, eventually theyll get it right?

just.. hoping this isnt common.. lol..

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes i really enjoy them. Its also fun watching them try to get their mouth around it. The tears coming down their cheeks is awsome:cool:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, no, in my experience, it doesn't get any better.

The guys here who post about how monstrous they are and then tell of epic blowjobs are just BSing. I myself run more to excessive length than thickness, but either of them by itself is too much. I've never run into anyone, no matter how enthusiastic, who could do more than get the end of it damp. Well, one managed about a quarter of it. Or maybe I'm being charitable to her memory. Or his memory. She was a person of somewhat confused gender. Anyway, she had boatloads of experience, and she couldn't do much more with it than admire it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, no, in my experience, it doesn't get any better.

The guys here who post about how monstrous they are and then tell of epic blowjobs are just BSing. I myself run more to excessive length than thickness, but either of them by itself is too much. I've never run into anyone, no matter how enthusiastic, who could do more than get the end of it damp. Well, one managed about a quarter of it. Or maybe I'm being charitable to her memory. Or his memory. She was a person of somewhat confused gender. Anyway, she had boatloads of experience, and she couldn't do much more with it than admire it.
I agree with you . It would be nice to have someone take even half of it down their throat. But i still enjoy the blow job. The sight of them trying to is a big turn on for me. That was my point:cool:

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy them and yet I've never had a girl capable of taking all of it in. It comes down to the skill and, probably more importantly, the enthusiasm of the girl.

I have some pretty ordinary ones as well that bordered on painful. One girls gag reflex was to bite down on whatever was there!

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BJ's i find are very dependent on the skill of the lady.. some know what they're doing others don't... I have found that a lady only needs to know how to work the head with her mouth and the shaft with her hands. If she knows how to do these together she'll do just fine for me.... BUT there is a skill in knowing how to work the head.

I had this one g/f who prided herself on BJ's... used to tell me, 'when i get u home i'm gonna give u the best BJ u've ever had'... yes YES.. :)

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gotten some great blowjobs. I have never had a woman take me all in her mouth or get that far down but it still felt great to me. Just the sight of my cock in a womans mouth gets me aroused, so maybe I am biased. I still love the effort!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During many years together my wife has gotten very good at giving me a blowjob. She couldn't deal with my girth vaginally so she compensated orally, she can't deep throat me but the wet, soft and warm sensations of her mouth and tongue have gotten better as she has come to enoy blowing me as much as I love being in her mouth.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking from the female point of view here.

Blowjobs are much easier to give to thinner guys, if you start getting up towards 6" territory (and that's pretty damn big even if people on boards like these are prone to claim 6" is "just average" - it's not) it's a quite massive cock to fit in your mouth.

Length is less of a problem - that's just a matter of how much of the guy you have to leave outside.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I also dislike frction and teeth-scratching when i get sucked, so i prefer getting lickerd, or, even better, being the one who gives the oral.

I don't know if it is a size related "problem" because i have had only a woman, but it might be.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also dislike frction and teeth-scratching when i get sucked, so i prefer getting lickerd, or, even better, being the one who gives the oral.
I don't know if it is a size related "problem" because i have had only a woman, but it might be.

My wife has a "night guard", it reduces tooth damage from grinding during the night, she wears it while blowing me and it cuts down on the teeth scraping my penis, it makes for a much smoother blow job.

spartalee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I to have yet to recieve a decent blow job.....and have had a few unfortunate experiances....one girl even threw up a little on my dick...not a good time.

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6 around and I always had the same as you... I like bj, but I often had teeth scraching, sometimes a little painful, with lot of girl. My actual girlfriend tell me that after some minutes she has mouth pain beacuse she has to open it too much!!

Only one girl, years ago, could make me go put of head with bj.. she can open her mouth like a lion, I remember she can put all is HAND closed in her mouth (like babies!)

KingLeo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a total man-pleaser, I always ask how he likes it licked. Amazingly enough some guys don't like deep throat. Did you ever think of talking to your sex partner?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
There's this woman I fooled around with about a month ago. Before her, all the girls I had been with were very petite, and had small mouths. They would basically go into 'lollipop mode' (if that, my first GF thought oral sex was nasty - unless she was receiving that is), sucking the head a lot, but beyond that it's just too thick, too easily scraped by teeth. This woman, on the other hand, is 'built a little bigger'.

She can get an inch or so more in :rolleyes:

But you know what? It's kind of a turn on, so while I don't think I'll ever know what it's like to be deepthroated... it makes me feel big and powerful, and it's something that always nets my ego some nice compliments... so what's the difference? :tongue: