Thicker, not longer condom?

BRpope

1st Like
Media
I have been browsing the net at a few condoms. I am using condoms that both I and my gf love. Its just that I tend to get a pretty bad ring after wearing them for a while. I also get some pain after intercourse, she thinks it might be that the condom is too tight. I tried both magnum varieties, the ring at the bottom is actually tighter than the ones I am using, but they are indeed longer, which I dont need. I'm only about 7" so I dont need an 8" condom. But I am pretty thick. Any recommendations to solve the problem. I'd definitely need a thin condom as I've only orgasmed vaginally with the ones I am using, hence why we love them, and they are very thin.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sorry guy....might i suggest MARRY HER...then bareback, all fun ahead.....but yet that then starts a new set of problems....

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This is yet another example that condoms should be sold by widths and lengths.

I've seen people make make fake ribs by creating folds every 1/4 inch or so. I wouldn't recommend this; I think it increses the chances of tearing. Have you tried folding the condom at the base? This might hurt a bit, but at least you won't have the "loose sock".

BRpope

1st Like
Media
sorry guy....might i suggest MARRY HER...then bareback, all fun ahead.....but yet that then starts a new set of problems....

I will some day.

but for now, there's got to be a condom out there with a wider base. I read online that the lifestyles one isn't longer but thicker. But I dont think its any thicker than the one I am using now. I'll probably order a sample pack and try some out.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trustex xl is one of the widest base condom you will find at 2.25 inches = 57.15 millimeters base to head.
I think Magnum is working on making one at at 2.5 inches at the base in the future.
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
have u considered slicing the end for confort and then add a cock ring ...but yet could have same issue

BRpope

1st Like
Media
well i'd assume that doing that might lessen the condoms effectiveness. And a cock ring would just make things worse.

at the moment I dont roll down the condom to the base, well it cant anyways. it just rolls back up about and inch. Which I've heard can lessen effectiveness.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try placing an order at Condomania for the U22. Even though the website says they don't ship to the states, some guys from LPSG have been able to order.

They are bigger and so much better than Magnum XL.

BRpope

1st Like
Media
Okay I got some lifestyles xl. same deal. Actually tighter than the ones I'm using now. But they were bigger than normal trojans, and about the same length, just barely thicker. I think they are just an ego booster. I have to admit that the packaging looks good when you whip it out. King size Xl on the front...lol I also put on a magnum xl. Not as tight, but not what I am looking for. maybe I'll try the trustex one mentioned, but I guess I have to get it online.