Thicker than her arm..

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
I know it's big and all but why the terrible camera angles? I swear, everytime I watch a Mr. Kane clip, we are staring along the side of his cock. Such an awkward angle.. Can someone show me a clip where they actually do a straight angle like from above. I know what they are doing though.. obviously he is thicker from top to bottom than side to side and quite curved.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's big and all but why the terrible camera angles? I swear, everytime I watch a Mr. Kane clip, we are staring along the side of his cock. Such an awkward angle.. Can someone show me a clip where they actually do a straight angle like from above. I know what they are doing though.. obviously he is thicker from top to bottom than side to side and quite curved.

if you watch the clips of him in the Mr Kane thread, they show all angles...he is just as big side to side...no faking with him.

if you watch the Delta White clips, the ANayta Leon clips and others, they all show it from under angle, and it is a pretty true angle.

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
they actually show all angles in the videos he's featured in..(not in this clip) , but when you download entire clips , you get a good idea of his size. It's not like it's a secret or anything...Just go over to killergram or something