Thicker Than Wrist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

look9989: I don't have particularly thick wrists, but I noticed that when I was around 18 my cock (at the base) is about 1" circumference thicker than my wrist. It's also (at the base) a little more than 1/2" wider. Of course, I'm referring to the narrowest part of my wrist, and the thickest part of my cock, but still it's exciting to compare them and demonstrate.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: That's true of a lot of thin guys who are hung, since usually they have thinner wrists. I've seen a few guys who can say the same as you. And you're right, it looks neat to put a thick penis next to a forearm and see a similar size comparison.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If you're gonna compare your penis to a wrist, just make sure it isn't limp. ;)

4. jonb

Gold Member

Thicker than my wrist too. But I have a generally wiry frame.

One of these days I'll collect anthropometric data on all LPSG members.

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Mine is about 1/2 inch thicker then my wrist, but my wrist really isn't that thin. I am not fat, or buff, but I am not wiry either. Go figure.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My wrist is 6 1/2" around; the shaft of my cock is 6 3/4" ... so there's not a huge difference. My dick is thickest at the corona: 7". Even so, the difference between my wrist girth and penile girth at its thickest point is still only 1/2".

7. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: My last GF was amazed to see that my cock is much thicker that her wrist ! I'm 17,5 cm aroud and her wrist is only 14,9 cm.
    She is really small (45 kg) and I confess that seeing her small hands on my cock is a real turn-on for both of us !

Hopefully, we find internally enough room for Mr Big :)

8. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

My dong is thicker than my wrist but I am very slender. No big surprise here.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm a pretty big, imposing guy.

Wrists 8 1/4", penis girth 7 3/4".

I think that where the girth/wrist thing comes in is during a relationship, when your thickness is compared to your partner's wrist - that's the comparison they will do.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Dr.Ralph: My wrist is 7,4" and my dick is only 6,75" girth - so I can't say that my dick is fatter than my wrist :'(

But I'm working on gettting greater girth - I think I'll stop when I reach 7,5" of girth - then I can honestly say that my dick is fatter than my wrist :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: My wrist is 7.5 and the thickest part of the shaft is 8, but the head is even bigger around

12. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

I always make a point of looking at a girl's wrists when I'm chatting her up. Since I know my cock is thicker than my own [quite slender, for a man's] wrist, if she has wrists slighter than mine [almost always the case] then I know it'll be a conversation point should I ever get her into bed!
    Sometimes I smile to myself as I'm checking..... :D

13. Imported

Gold Member

wristthickxl: my cock is thicker than my wrist, thus my sign-on, but I'm a relatively wiry guy too....

Draft saved Draft deleted