Thicker Than Wrist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

look9989: I don't have particularly thick wrists, but I noticed that when I was around 18 my cock (at the base) is about 1" circumference thicker than my wrist. It's also (at the base) a little more than 1/2" wider. Of course, I'm referring to the narrowest part of my wrist, and the thickest part of my cock, but still it's exciting to compare them and demonstrate.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: That's true of a lot of thin guys who are hung, since usually they have thinner wrists. I've seen a few guys who can say the same as you. And you're right, it looks neat to put a thick penis next to a forearm and see a similar size comparison.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If you're gonna compare your penis to a wrist, just make sure it isn't limp. ;)

4. jonb

Gold Member

Thicker than my wrist too. But I have a generally wiry frame.

One of these days I'll collect anthropometric data on all LPSG members.

5. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Mine is about 1/2 inch thicker then my wrist, but my wrist really isn't that thin. I am not fat, or buff, but I am not wiry either. Go figure.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

My wrist is 6 1/2" around; the shaft of my cock is 6 3/4" ... so there's not a huge difference. My dick is thickest at the corona: 7". Even so, the difference between my wrist girth and penile girth at its thickest point is still only 1/2".

7. Imported

Gold Member

thefrench_h: My last GF was amazed to see that my cock is much thicker that her wrist ! I'm 17,5 cm aroud and her wrist is only 14,9 cm.
    She is really small (45 kg) and I confess that seeing her small hands on my cock is a real turn-on for both of us !

Hopefully, we find internally enough room for Mr Big :)

8. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

My dong is thicker than my wrist but I am very slender. No big surprise here.

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm a pretty big, imposing guy.

Wrists 8 1/4", penis girth 7 3/4".

I think that where the girth/wrist thing comes in is during a relationship, when your thickness is compared to your partner's wrist - that's the comparison they will do.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Dr.Ralph: My wrist is 7,4" and my dick is only 6,75" girth - so I can't say that my dick is fatter than my wrist :'(

But I'm working on gettting greater girth - I think I'll stop when I reach 7,5" of girth - then I can honestly say that my dick is fatter than my wrist :D

11. Imported

Gold Member

lomejorhombre: My wrist is 7.5 and the thickest part of the shaft is 8, but the head is even bigger around

12. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

I always make a point of looking at a girl's wrists when I'm chatting her up. Since I know my cock is thicker than my own [quite slender, for a man's] wrist, if she has wrists slighter than mine [almost always the case] then I know it'll be a conversation point should I ever get her into bed!
    Sometimes I smile to myself as I'm checking..... :D

13. Imported

Gold Member

wristthickxl: my cock is thicker than my wrist, thus my sign-on, but I'm a relatively wiry guy too....

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice