Thickest bush on LPSG

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
best thing about really thick pubes is that it makes any cock look good...huge, big, average, small....they all look better framed by a dense patch. at least in my opinion.:wink:
makes you look that much more manly I think

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as some of my posts have contained...im not understanding this need to shave off the sexiest part of one's breeder...the fuckin man mound..the bush...the pubes...im all over pubes being grown to the max for the breeder...fuckin hot as hell..
thought this pic attached...will put me in as Honorable mention...
love my pubes..and to see a ribbons of baby batter in them...wow

Attachments

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
as some of my posts have contained...im not understanding this need to shave off the sexiest part of one's breeder...the fuckin man mound..the bush...the pubes...im all over pubes being grown to the max for the breeder...fuckin hot as hell..
thought this pic attached...will put me in as Honorable mention...
love my pubes..and to see a ribbons of baby batter in them...wow

What is it with you 11inchcok ?, you always make me horny with your hot words and thats only in type,imagine if i heard that all verbally, love it :biggrin1:

franks package rules. it might be time to add a new favorite dick to the list! way to go!

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I don't have the thickest bush, but it's still quite full and I'm always getting compliments on it, like "don't ever shave" and such. Sometimes, I'll get a negative comment like "it's time to cut the grass, man", which I do sometimes, but most of the time I let it grow naturally.

What makes it work so well for me is, outside of my groin, I am almost completely hairless. I'm also quite pale. Add my slender build to that and what I end up with is a physique that is not really masculine. (Until the pants come off, of course... That's my favorite part. And the full bush seems to help the big dick convince the audience of my masculinity.)

Take a look.

Attachments

Reactions: Floppynuts

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I don't have the thickest bush...

It's pretty thick. It's also not the only thing that's thick. :wink:

What makes it work so well for me is, outside of my groin, I am almost completely hairless. I'm also quite pale. Add my slender build to that and what I end up with is a physique that is not really masculine...

I confess I generally prefer some body hair, particularly on the legs, but I still think you look really good. Your "Yesterday" pic in your gallery shows some nice pits, which many here would appreciate. (There are a couple of threads on that topic.)

As for your opinion of yourself as not having a masculine physique until you take your clothes off...well, having not seen you in clothes, I can't really comment on that. What I can say is that I really like your physique. It is different, somehow, from what I usually see and what I usually go for, but I like it. You've got some really beautiful pics in your gallery, particularly the pics in the woods, and the b&w and tinted pics. I love to be nude outdoors, but I rarely get the opportunity due to lack of privacy. How is it that you were able to take those pics?

Anyway, very well done. Thanks!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I don't have the thickest bush, but it's still quite full and I'm always getting compliments on it, like "don't ever shave" and such. Sometimes, I'll get a negative comment like "it's time to cut the grass, man", which I do sometimes, but most of the time I let it grow naturally.

What makes it work so well for me is, outside of my groin, I am almost completely hairless. I'm also quite pale. Add my slender build to that and what I end up with is a physique that is not really masculine. (Until the pants come off, of course... That's my favorite part. And the full bush seems to help the big dick convince the audience of my masculinity.)

Take a look.

wow buddy...great pubes there...very nice growth down over the balls too....I am guessing your balls are real hairy if not shaved like that! hot cock too.