Thickest Cock Contest.

sfhairydad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, Wristthick has everyone beat. So very sorry that he is 100% straight. I would have to unhinge my jaw to take that, but boy, it would be worth the pain...

logman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Wristthick probably has it, tho it would be nice to see a measure - but like lessie, I'm very thick at the base - 8"

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think its between me and wrist thick10. i just posted new pics of me, if ur real wrist thick10 post three pics of front , and both sides like me.
Like I said, Wristthick has all us girthy guys soundly beat. Nothing to be ashamed or angry about...
Maybe you guys missed my previous post or didn't follow the link in it:
Bguy is certainly the reigning champion in thickness. (And he has dozens of other photos to confirm what that one shows.)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe you guys missed my previous post or didn't follow the link in it:

They are blind to the facts. Bguy has tons of hq photos and he even has measuring pics. If you're not going at least that far to prove your thickness, you're not doing anything, sweetman.

You can't honestly think that by your few photos that it's obvious you've got him beat?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's one and I ain't even totally hard. But I tend to just get longer from this point on.

View attachment 58444

Do you struggle getting that in girls? Fuck sake dude.

Girth wise I am by far NOT the biggest on here but according to real life stats I am well in the top 3 percentile or something.