Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this thread does a pretty good job of disproving a dumb ass myth that's out there, and that would be the one where as white guys are suppose to have small dicks. There's plenty of heavy hitters in this thread that proves that myth couldn't be more wrong!!!

Myself, I've been with three black girls and each one of them was hot as hell. Heck one of them I thought was white as her skin was so light... Anyways, it was kinda funny how two of them went straight to playing with my hair, uhh that would be the hair on my head. I say two of them cus the light skin girl only dates white guys anyways so I wasn't her first white man.... As for the other two they both couldn't get over how soft my hair on my head was, and I took that as for these two I was both of 'em's first white guy. Anyways, as I tried to get things moving along toward sex they acted as if, what just cus I'm black I'm suppose to be easy? My reply to that was, oh no, it's not that not that at all. I just was wondering if you weren't at all interested my size, you know cus me being a white guy and all! I honestly think both of those two girls just thought by default I was suppose to have a little dick of like at least 6" or less. Well hell, that right there had me wanting to just whip my shit out right there just to show them how wrong that was! Anyways, when we finally got to that moment of me being able to whip out my meat, the shock on those girls faces was just simply priceless! And as it turned out their first white dick was much bigger than the black dicks they had both gotten in the past! Both of them told me I was bigger than any guy they've ever been with and by far! Now I didn't go and ask them how many guys they had been with, so than I don't know. But I do know this, I was way larger than any of the black guys they had been with in the past! Now I'm not trying to say there's no well hung brothas, cus we all know that's just not true. But that myth of us white guys not having big cocks simply needs to go!!! But anyways, these Sistas just couldn't wait to go tell the other Sistas out there that white guys do have big dicks, and in some are even huge!!! Now I don't know if it was cus they were black, probably so, but let me tell you I laid the pipe to those three girls so damn hard, I mean I was all up deep in their guts! I fucked them so hard I wanted those chics to remember this time, the time a white guy fucked the living shit out of them and sent her home walking funny for a week or so!

Just me doing my part in educating the Sistas of the REAL TRUTH! Sure, we might not be able to jump, but some of us do have big dicks and some of us just so happen to be on the huge side just as well!!! Now let's get out there and represent!!!

• Haha
Reactions: deleted1000652

Slingboy10

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thick, but not the thickest. There are some real meaty sticks on this site.

[photo="medium"]1248519[/photo]
[photo="medium"]1248522[/photo]
It’s insanely fat. Id like to watch you penetrate a guy!

Reactions: Chase477