Thickest Cock Contest.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
seems to me that, although it is rare in the general population, a cock that is 6.5" around is the high end of thickness out there. it seems to be where most of us thicker men fall. the few rare..and I do mean very rare, cocks that are thicker are a truly exceptional magnificent thickness.
but for my money, I have to say quercusone has it all!!! a thickness that is at the top AND length! that very rare combination that makes his cock one in a 100 million!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but for my money, I have to say quercusone has it all!!! a thickness that is at the top AND length! that very rare combination that makes his cock one in a 100 million!
If a guy had a dick with the same length but less thickness, it would break.

japok

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I measured mine ad it is right at 6.7 thick. Not the longest, but thick. I measure in length 9 inches with a nice bend.

Do I compete?

Attachments

Reactions: midwestrob

aristocane

Just Browsing
Media
I'd like to nominate myself as one of the top 3 thickest on LPSG.

Base Girth: 8"

Mid-Shaft Girth: 7.75"

-- The second pic is a captured frame off a video that I took of myself (I used a free trial version avi. to animated gif converter, which is why you see a caption in the middle of the pic)

In case anyone was wondering my length, it is 8 inches erect.

Attachments

aristocane

Just Browsing
Media
After viewing the other contestants' pics and comparing theirs to mine, I believe I might have won the contest.

However, in fairness to my competition, I'd like to get some sort of general consensus from all of the forum "spectators" on who is the largest.

Last edited:

Latinguy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think mine was thick but after looking at some of these monsters I'm not sure lol. I'm 6 around and 7 1/4 pumped up. Pics in my gallery. I might be able to place in this contest.