ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks mate! :cool:
Who are you calling "mate"?... You never call, unless it's at 3 a.m., on a Saturday night, when you are drunk and need a ride home... You forgot my birthday, AGAIN!... And, you didn't even send me a Valentine's Day card!

EDIT: Oops!... That was meant to be a Private Message.

:)

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who are you calling "mate"?... You never call, unless it's at 3 a.m., on a Saturday night, when you are drunk and need a ride home... You forgot my birthday, AGAIN!... And, you didn't even send me a Valentine's Day card!

EDIT: Oops!... That was meant to be a Private Message.

:)

Now that you got that out of your system, come here and let's compare our foreskin restoration progress! I bet my foreskin is longer and tastier than yours! :cool::biggrin1:

dasp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some truly amazing men here! One obvious way of narrowing the competition to those guys who truly deserve to be considered is to focus, as I think a lotta folks would automatically intend, on men who are exceptionally thick naturally, who don't use anything artificial or any kind of equipment that makes them thicker than they actually are. And what's up with guys 'complaining' about how thick they are when they're 'thick' only cuz they've pumped or done something else artificial to become puffy or temporarily bloated? Do people think a bloated, spongy cock is the same as a thick, hard solid cock? But maybe I'm missing something. Just different ideas about what 'thick' means?

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate the inevitable sidebars that always arise with 'contests' of sorts (its not pretty enough, it's pumped/injected/surgery, etc).
So let me just self-disqualify and say I've taken enzyte, pumped, had surgery, did injections, and was exposed to gamma radiation :biggrin1:

One obvious way of narrowing the competition to those guys who truly deserve to be considered is to focus, as I think a lotta folks would automatically intend, on men who are exceptionally thick naturally, who don't use anything artificial or any kind of equipment that makes them thicker than they actually are.....when they're 'thick' only cuz they've pumped or done something else artificial to become puffy or temporarily bloated? Do people think a bloated, spongy cock is the same as a thick, hard solid cock? But maybe I'm missing something. Just different ideas about what 'thick' means?

Case in point

Everyone's perspective is different on the topic. I look at cock size similar to boob size for ladies. To me big is big regardless of how they got there be it surgery, natural or whatever. If a dude with elephantitis posted a pic I am sure people would still cry foul saying it wasn't fair because it is a rare unusable, grotesque condition or whatnot.

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now that you got that out of your system, come here and let's compare our foreskin restoration progress! I bet my foreskin is longer and tastier than yours! :cool::biggrin1:

OK!... We'll see about that!... Let's meet in Kinsley, Kansas, midpoint between the east coast and west coast... Should be get a room?... ;)

A/B

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK!... We'll see about that!... Let's meet in Kinsley, Kansas, midpoint between the east coast and west coast... Should be get a room?... ;)

A/B

I propose Sidney , Iowa 165 miles northeast of Kinsley; I don't like the twisters around Kinsley . The room is covered and it has a king size bed and adjoining sauna! I bet you didn't know I had connections very close to Kinsley! Let's meet at the Four Skins Restaurant in Sidney :rolleyes::cool:

dasp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Case in point

Everyone's perspective is different on the topic. I look at cock size similar to boob size for ladies. To me big is big regardless of how they got there be it surgery, natural or whatever. If a dude with elephantitis posted a pic I am sure people would still cry foul saying it wasn't fair because it is a rare unusable, grotesque condition or whatnot.

Interesting irony, mj. Altho I honestly had no intention of making some guys defensive or insecure, it seems you'd be a case in point for the question I raise about natural girth. I'm sure you have your own perspective, but it's to be expected that guys who aren't naturally thick would raise the 'unfair' cry, so with all due respect there's really nothing unexpected in those responses/insights. I'm well aware that enhancements of all sorts can lead to new numbers and stats. I'm just more curious about what the range of perspectives might be from guys who are authentically thick, as well as what the upper percentiles of natural girth among LSPG men are.

As a side note, the elephantitis analogy lacks logic. First of all, elephantitis is not 'elective' (as are pumping, etc.). Secondly, yeah, if someone laid a claim to being 'thick' based on tumors or on edema, I suspect most folks would say that's a stretch for the general notion of 'thick.'

Anyway, back to the big cock banter...

ThickFinn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's the big boys league, I don't think I am a top pleayer here but I want to participate at least!

834393-w0rk1.html

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oye! It would take me years to evaluate them all, but after seeing him on two different forums over almost a decade I'd have to say basque9. If not, then at least in the running.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/basque9.html

I think that if I had a dick like that, or some of these others, I wouldn't be in search of other dicks....

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So Basque? Can i compete with other fat cocks !????

Of course, there is no single individual who can claim girth supremacy! There are many guys with remarkable girth on here and you are among them. Never be discouraged if someone says otherwise! I am always pleased to see your great pictures! Thanks for sharing your quality pics with us, mate! :bigok:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oye! It would take me years to evaluate them all, but after seeing him on two different forums over almost a decade I'd have to say basque9. If not, then at least in the running.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/basque9.html

I think that if I had a dick like that, or some of these others, I wouldn't be in search of other dicks....

Thanks mate; I guess over the near decade that I have been posting cock pics, there have been a few girthy ones !:biggrin1::smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put my photos back up after having them down for a spell, enjoy and tell me what you think.
I don't know about being the biggest but I'm 7 inches in girth mid shaft and 7+ at the base.

C.

Last edited: