Thickest dick on LPSG

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll attempt to start a list of thick cocks that I am impressed with, that haven't already been mention or self-promoted... This is in no particular order of my admiration, and I haven't even begun to get through all of my Friends list, my saved Favorites or the thick/girth cock groups here. This sort of thing takes a lot of time to do! But, I wish I could spend the next week doing it... ;)... The idea of limiting it to 10 doesn't work for me... I'm here for "the variety pack" of cocks, not just a few deemed to be the "Top Ten"... Always have been a collector... I'm a certified Cock Hound!

This is not a comprehensive list, of course, and I'm still searching, so don't feel left out if I've missed you. I'm kicking myself for not adding vids and pics to my Favorites list over the years that I have been fortunate to be a member of. I would like to add that they are also on my list because they behave like gentlemen on the site, and most that I have communicated with are very friendly men. Some, I've even had the privilege to watch on cam!... And, note that I am including their own video or photographic examples, so there will be no arguments about "PhotoShop" jobs here.

In my opinion, they are all worthy of the internationally coveted ActionBuddy's Wowza! Award® ... (See, I can be a big ego, too, even without having a monster cock... lol)

For starters, add these gentlemen to your "LPSG Thick List":

gmannen
LPSG

hungskateboy
LPSG

str8strkr
http://www.lpsg.com/members/str8strkr/albums/str8strkr's+gallery+pictures/453850-2_cock.html

pendragon_v
LPSG

mapaba
LPSG

bigirishman
http://www.lpsg.com/members/bigirishman/albums/this+is+mine+what+do+you+think?/35327-side-shot.html

cork8x6l
Cricketers | LPSG

darkoverlord
LPSG

robik486
Anyone near by? | LPSG
MrThickDick should be in this list.

Reactions: drambone2001

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what became of HarryCoxx? He hasn't been heard from since September 25th, 2012. I wonder if some of these guys who haven't posted in a long time have passed away? I like the pic of him in the black jeans and blue T shirt.