Thickest One Self Sucked, Who Is It?!?

leguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nina12inches on imlive. there are few more recordings of her on ashemaletube, wish someone would take more though

Reactions: squidly

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: deleted9566751

Bristolian69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Omg cocks can be this big?!
Incredible...
Much as I would like to believe it, not sure I do. The quality is that poor, you got to question whether that cock is plastic rather than flesh. Pretty sure I saw the same person shoot a crazy amount of cum out of that 'cock' which is a tell-tail sign of trickery - very happy if someone can post anything (other than words) which proves my doubts wrong?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Much as I would like to believe it, not sure I do. The quality is that poor, you got to question whether that cock is plastic rather than flesh. Pretty sure I saw the same person shoot a crazy amount of cum out of that 'cock' which is a tell-tail sign of trickery - very happy if someone can post anything (other than words) which proves my doubts wrong?
Think she's as "real" as this one - Nerdy she-creature slurps Own chisel - VideoSection

7:00 onwards

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Somebody keeps posting that crap on Reddit. I haven't bothered to tell him how absolutely fake it is and ask him to stop posting it. At least as real.
IMHO - Defo real in my eyes. When have you ever seen a "plastic" cock stretch as much as hers does? Plus, I can't see any discern-able line between fake and real......
As Columbo would say "just one other thing" I'm only 8.5" long and I can do that!

Reactions: Cobalt Blue