Thickness and deepthroat

illusion_ie

Just Browsing
Media
Well all,

Even though i've been here for years i haven't contributed that much, so here we are...

Never experienced this before cause no girl tried it (by the by i'm not massive by anybody's measurement...7x5.5) but a girl i'm seeing at the moment tried to properly deepthroat me but i kept hitting the back of her throat and couldn't go any further...but she never had the problem before she said so she explained it must have been my thickness!
She likes it rough anyways so we decided to try and force it down...and the feeling was incredible! (not to mention the sound of her gagging...:p)

Just wondering has anyone else experienced this?

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She likes it rough anyways so we decided to try and force it down...and the feeling was incredible! (not to mention the sound of her gagging...:p)

I've had a similar situation, with 2 or 3 guys. I'm 8 x 5.5 and all of them were challenged to go down on all of it. Each one was able to take almost 7" and then got blocked. The way they succeeded was to back off and get a lot of saliva on my cock, then slide in as far a they could, then do a forced push to get all 8" in. They kept it in for a few seconds and then withdrew. After that they were able to repeat and manage it easier. Fantastic feeling for me.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As with anuses and vaginas, girth - not length - is the biggest issue when it comes to fitting a dick in a throat. It's totally normal.

Womb_spoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well all,

Even though i've been here for years i haven't contributed that much, so here we are...

Never experienced this before cause no girl tried it (by the by i'm not massive by anybody's measurement...7x5.5) but a girl i'm seeing at the moment tried to properly deepthroat me but i kept hitting the back of her throat and couldn't go any further...but she never had the problem before she said so she explained it must have been my thickness!

I'm 8x6 and I've had a few girls struggle and a few that did it effortlessly. The key is lots and lots of saliva and the right position. Either with them sitting and leaning forward while your standing so their heads tilted back, them laying on their back on the bed with their head hanging over the edge and you stand like your about to fuck their face and slide it in, or imagine 69 is they were on top and they stood up. either way the key is getting their throat straight as possible. and if gagging or clinching is a problem trying a numbing agent. forget the expensive sprays chloro septic works just fine.

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
do not numb. You can seriously damage if you are not careful. Relaxation,lubrication,patience, and not trying to force the issue,are the key to being able to take MOST cocks. And by force,I mean that one partner jab it in without the other partners go ahead.

There will be some partners who will just not be able to deep throat if his cock is too girthy, and their thoat and mouth,to small. But you do not need deep throat for an incedible bj`s.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thickness and deepthroat is a problem. I love it when a girl does it but most of the times those damn teeth hurt. Only one girl i've been with was able to deepthroat without hurting me which was a real pleasure. She was very proud that she managed it.... Quite hot.