Thickness has increased ...

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I got my wish, and the PE exercises I've been doing have definately added some girth (about an inch, actually).

However, I've noticed, when having sex with my girlfriend, on the in/out motions, I'll feel like a 'pull around my penis and it creates like a burning sensation. I've never had this problem before ....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Ecchi@Aug 12 2004, 01:49 PM
I've noticed, when having sex with my girlfriend, on the in/out motions, I'll feel like a 'pull around my penis and it creates like a burning sensation. I've never had this problem before ....
If it hurts you it probably hurts her, too.

Sounds like a lubrication problem.

Ask her.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
The pulling and almost burning sensation has always been there for me too. I've never thought that much about it, as I have never known anything different. I suppose I have always put it down to my size, but being uncut may also be part of the reason.

On occasion the tension on my skin has been so great as to cause a slight abrasion and bleeding, usually either on my glans or in the "neck" just behind it. I bear some small 'battle scars' as a result. That can happen without my necessarily causing any extra discomfort for my wife.

I agree with Pecker -- lube helps (of course). So does penetrating very gradually, and only working up to more vigorous strokes when she is completely relaxed and adjusted to you. But you can't always be careful, and just occasionally you have to pay the price for being a little unrestrained. ;)

Darkseer: PE exercises? what are they, i would like to see anything that increases width by an inch, sounds a bit far fetched to me?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Darkseer:

Go to www.google.com. and to penis exercises, or Jelqing and find lots of sites explaining PE technique which includes stretching for length. With consistency and determination the regimen does add size to your penis. Seven months has for me.

Luke

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
I'm uncut and don't tend to get tears on the head or foreskin, but my shaft has been sore from extended intercourse without adequate lubrication.

Alot of girls I dated in HS and College made me raw because I did'nt carry lube around with me, I know it was rough on some of them too.

The wife won't let me near her without our WET LITE, Sometime I have to stop and re-apply during the act, she gets plenty wet but she is very tight, and says my shaft pulls her lips and makes her sore if we get dry. :wacko:

Just my experiences, J