Thickness or length?

What is more important? For me, I'd rather have an average length cock that was really fat, than a long one with an average girth.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Length is good for getting it in and getting it to stay in Fatness makes a better feel once it is in Fat looks much better and sexier too So I guess I want a nice thick penis of average length to be what is attached on the man having sex with me Even with all this I have had sex with men of different sizes and pleasure has been found from most of them both the small and the big

jodyhotwet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a nice hard fat 9 inch cock is perfect. long enough for tricky positions and fat enough to fill my pussy.

jody

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've discussed this with several women, & they all said an average length very thick cock impressed them a lot more than a very long cock with average girth.

If that's what they want, that's what I want. Cast my vote for thickness.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Women have always told me thickness is more important, but then, I have an average* but fat cock. A friend, with a long skinny cock gets told length is more important. Women are like that, pretty good at telling guys what thety want to hear :)

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Length? Girth? I have both 8.25 X 7 have had several complaints from partners that my penis was too thick for them. Have never had a complaint about length. Too much girth is not really a great thing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is more important? For me, I'd rather have an average length cock that was really fat, than a long one with an average girth.
Are those my only two choices? :confused: I'd really prefer long and thick.

Like mine? (7x7) so lil longer than average and really big around, perhapse a lil too big? i dunno opinions?

I doubt you've had any complaints. :smile:

How about thickness AND length?
Great minds think alike! That's my preference as well.