Thickpapidickk Onlyfans

G

g00ba

I subscribed to his page and honestly was so disappointed because his clips on twitter seemed so good. He only posts few second previews and all his videos are PPV through DMs and said videos are never longer than 5-7 minutes. He also deletes comments calling him out for it lol. Wouldn't recommend unless you'd want to pay a ton of money for not much content.

TheLegendOfBey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyone who turns off comments when trying to promote their OnlyFans is a RED FLAG. His OF is literally full of twitter clips with a PPV option in dms. That after a week goes by he will delete from your inbox. He started getting called out on it and dlt comments and block. I'm sure the jig will be up soon

Sashabanks123

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have his onlyfans, he post small clips of wack videos, none of the videos on his Twitter are on his onlyfans. It’s all a scam, there literally not 1 good long video in his onlyfans and sometimes he post the videos but he deleted them after a few days. Don’t buy his OF

Rondele

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He sent me a free trial and I’m so glad he did. Saved me my coins because it was trash! He claimed he was finally posting a vid of him getting fuxcked and of course he never did. It was funny bcuz he swore on Twitter he doesn’t bottom after he forgot to cut a vid short enough and you clearly see the dude about to put it in and ppl called him out. Of course he deleted the comments and then the post itself. Smh

Sashabanks123

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He sent me a free trial and I’m so glad he did. Saved me my coins because it was trash! He claimed he was finally posting a vid of him getting fuxcked and of course he never did. It was funny bcuz he swore on Twitter he doesn’t bottom after he forgot to cut a vid short enough and you clearly see the dude about to put it in and ppl called him out. Of course he deleted the comments and then the post itself. Smh
It’s actually so weird how he actually has good content he just refuses to post it. Like he literally makes those men record him, just for him to use the videos to scam people because he never actually post them. We should all report his OF

Gamin_mal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It’s actually so weird how he actually has good content he just refuses to post it. Like he literally makes those men record him, just for him to use the videos to scam people because he never actually post them. We should all report his OF
I am with you.