Thierry Henry

blackxrobedxone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Apparently on a repeat of the Friday Night Project Ian Wright from Arsenal said that Thierry Henry has the largest cock he's seen.

Has anyone got any pics or is there any other documented proof of this?

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is well known in France that the national team players gave him the nickname "anaconda"..
This bastard is handsome, rich, arrogant, famous, talented and he has a big dick, life is unfair

I'm not sure I understand your comment. Are you saying he's not gay? I don't think anyone's suggested that he is.

nah... i'm saying... no homo.

"A phrase used after one inadvertently says something that sounds gay...[eg:] Paul and I had each other's back all the time, no homo."

Hot stuff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
c0ck sounds a bit dull... Anyhow if u fuck women well no need to care about homos there is less competition a true str8 guy wud be glad if all the best guys were gay means u can get ur pick of women...

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently on a repeat of the Friday Night Project Ian Wright from Arsenal said that Thierry Henry has the largest cock he's seen.

Has anyone got any pics or is there any other documented proof of this?

I have always known that he was hung...since he played at Monaco as a young player....I remember seeing him bulging a lot while running on the soccer field LOL...

Other soccer players known as very well hunged:

Faustino Asprilla, ex. Parma and Newcastle...Gigi Buffon, the Italian goalkeeper, has once said that Asprilla has the biggest dick that he has ever seen in a lockerroom:biggrin1:

Patrick Vieira, Inter...his bulge is very obvious...

boatman49

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well its great eye candy, I really cant imagine running around without sport shorts o looks like he would beat himself to death. LOL I am not complaining however.