Thierry mugler - a really fat cock

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a huge difference between posting your personal opinion and placeing words in people's mouth. - If thats how you took it, its you not me. I didnt want to put anything in your mouth. Its how you read it, not how I posted it.

Well that makes two of us:rolleyes: - well we agree on something.

Lol, o i'm very relaxed and don't mind at all if people have a different opinion from mine, but understand that I have the right to respond to that opinion. With the "you" in all caps in your comment, I felt you where trying to send an underlying message. Lets not be devious about things, when I feel someone has given a candid opinion I usually don't have a problem with them.
- ok i am not looking to beat this to death

Reactions: acuriousman
D

deleted1084320

He was hot when younger. He said in an interview that he had a really bad accident in the gym which caused his face to be completely messed up. He also said he’s never had surgery anywhere else on his body. It’s sad to see how he looked before compared to now

Thomas25

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was hot when younger. He said in an interview that he had a really bad accident in the gym which caused his face to be completely messed up. He also said he’s never had surgery anywhere else on his body. It’s sad to see how he looked before compared to now
How could you have an accident in the gym that’s so bad it entirely messes up your face?

Reactions: deleted129847

It's all in vogue right now. Older guys juicing on analbolic steroids coupled with HGH, plastic surgey....etc. Nothing wrong with looking good for your age...just ask Sly or Arnold...but sometimes the MJ effect takes hold and people go overboard, e.g., Thierry Mugler. Now Marc Jacobs did a pretty good job of it (he didn't go crazy)...and he is to be congratulated.
Marc Jacobs should be congratulated for being a millionaire with spare time to exercise, have a chef and personal trainer? he looks like Dev from Coronation Street, but with bigger ears

Reactions: Mirrorcle_Boy