Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah those are pretty good thighs. i like just a bit more muscle though. seriously it kills me, a good set of thighs and my dick's halfway down my thigh at light speed.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else love big firm thighs? It seems like everyone generally perfers long slender legs on women... I like bigger, muscularish (new word btw) thighs.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't like this. That's just waay too much. But something like http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/50802/cat/500/perpage/48/sort/2/ppuser/129617 is lovely, but seems quite rare.

Oh, damn... that first link was former Ms. Olympia Lenda Murray's STUNNING physique... she was in contest shape in that pic... none of the female bodybuilders look sexy in contest shape!!

The second link was a nice, muscular thigh shot... she definitely has some SERIOUS gams!!!!

I get STUPID whenever I see Katie Couric's ULTRA SEXY legs... they make me CRAZY! lol!!! Jennifer Lopez's legs are AWESOME too...
YouTube - katie couric's legs 2

YouTube - Jennifer Lopez - Nice Ass, Better Legs

Here is a BangBros video with a blonde (dye job) chick who has the most AMAZING ass and thighs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPkQlWZCtQY

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, Katie Courics's thighs were a sight to behold when she was on the morning show. Her ass isn't anything special though.

Jennifer Lopez has a great thick set of thighs and ass.

Serena Williams has a dynamite bubble ass and thighs.

Beyonce has very good thighs and a very good ass.

Mariah Carey has a great set of thighs and a very good ass. Her thighs are defined with muscle, and I watched her on tv say she doesn't exercise, that it's all natural.

I notice some chicks in public that can match them thick for thick and shape for shape. Every once in a while I see a chick that is even thicker and shapely than they are. I'm not one to stare, but damn I can't help it then. So very built.

Paris Hilton type thighs and ass are many guys' cup of tea. Not mine. Slender thighs and smallish asses, such as her's, are ok, but they don't get my blood boiling anything like very built shapely thick women do.

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so how do the girls feel about thighs? most i know hate having big thighs and purposely try to get rid of them, much to my dismay.

drgirth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All of Mariah Carey is to die for. Well, except, I really don't care for her music. But I'm getting WAY off topic.

I love feeling my lady's thighs flex when she rides me. Thighs are definitely sexy.