Thighs

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
** disclaimer ** I'm not posting this to be stroked or told "you're beautiful" I'm posting because I have a specific question that I would like COMPLETE honesty about answering. Here goes:

I'm a hybrid -- I'm muscled but thin. (trained 8 years in ballet and work out with weights to maintain my muscle mass)

HOWEVER....

Women often tell me I'm too thin. However, a lot of men tell me, "wow"
Sooooo..... I'm wondering who is telling me the truth?

In other words, when people look at me, do MOST people think that I would be healthier looking if I was meatier?

Healthier looking? I think that you look PLENTY healthy... besides... being thin is an EXCELLENT indicator of one's general health. With obesity at an epidemic rate and the resulting complications like diabetes and heart disease growing exponentially, I think being thin means that you are thriving and doing well.

You have the legs of a Barbi doll and most models... you should be proud of them and not worry whether they are too skinny. What's bony to one man is meaty to another. Most of the women out there would love to have your thighs, and most men are still after that "supermodel" type of woman. It is just the Afro American men, the Latinos, most men from indigenous cultures, and a small minority of the crazy white (European descent) guys who are into thick thighs.

It is also a class thing... well bred men are not into thick thighs... they prefer long and slender ones... it's the lower and middle class men who are into thick women. A lot of lower and middle class men have short and thick mothers... they are more likely to be attracted to similar body types... most of the country club moms are tall and slender, you are most likely well bred as opposed to most of the regular mooks in the world.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw thanks guys, you're too kind:

Jovial: I actually agree about adding another inch of muscle, and as you point out, it's way easier to lose muscle than to lose fat.

Aplus: Thanks again, and thanks re the back -- I work on those muscles too. I just love muscles! (Must be why I like men... and especially men who say nice things!)

Sneakyd: Oh, you bad boy! It could be that they're jealous -- problem is, half of them were family, so that made me stop and think about it. :wink:

Tripod: You're such a dear! I'll have to pay you a stipend from my "Trust Fund"!!! (note to self: go to country club, have lunch with lawyer, tell him to rewrite Daddy's will) :biggrin1: BTW, I just remembered that I didn't answer you in an earlier thread -- sorry about that: yes, it was an epidural.

Wildhoney: You lucky girl-dog (well, I couldn't say B****!) -- beautiful curves. Jane Fonda can go give herself a ropeburn.... (you might not remember her famous line... "feel the burn")

sexybiwife: Wow! No one's complaining cuz you're lucious!

sexybiwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well thank you, those are great compliments!!! Especially coming from someone as hot as you are HotMilf.....Thank you!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hotmilf, your legs are fine, you're slim but you're naturally slim, what I'd just call a dainty build and it's quite possible you'll put a little weight on as you get older, it was only when I hit 38 ish that I started to gain a few pounds, before that I'd been really slim. I don't know what the figures are in the USA but in the UK an astounding amount of adult women are on a diet, so I'd go along with anyone telling you you're too slim is just jealous.

wldhoney - show us your bum :)

Back to the thread - I'm very happy with my thighs.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
** disclaimer ** I'm not posting this to be stroked or told "you're beautiful" I'm posting because I have a specific question that I would like COMPLETE honesty about answering. Here goes:

I'm a hybrid -- I'm muscled but thin. (trained 8 years in ballet and work out with weights to maintain my muscle mass)

HOWEVER....

Women often tell me I'm too thin. However, a lot of men tell me, "wow"
Sooooo..... I'm wondering who is telling me the truth?

In other words, when people look at me, do MOST people think that I would be healthier looking if I was meatier?

View attachment 14326

View attachment 14327

View attachment 14328

They're fine. No offense, but they don't turn me on as much as wildhoney's thighs, but there's more to a woman than just the thighs. I'm sure there's some guys out there that would get an instant hard-on looking at your thighs.