Thin or curvy?

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
Physically I prefer women with tight and defined musculature. Small waist, tight ass, medium breasts. But I put much more emphasis on an easy going self assured personality, intellect, and a wicked sense of humor. Those things are the real attraction for me.

Physically I prefer women with tight and defined musculature. Small waist, tight ass, medium breasts. But I put much more emphasis on an easy going self assured personality, intellect, and a wicked sense of humor. Those things are the real attraction for me.
Yes! That is just as sexy if not more!

D

deleted783239

i think that well endowed guys such as the ones you will find here will tend to have more testosterone and find themselves attracted to a more fertile looking woman. i know i am, but i also believe women of all shapes and sizes can be beautiful. there is no reason to discriminate :)

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is an obvious subconscious interest in fertility, which greatly determines what men and women find beautiful. For straight men, that is probably women with visible feminine secondary sex characteristics - enlarged breasts, widened hips. Symmetry is obviously important, full lips, and a low waist-to-hip ratio. These are all subconscious physical attractiveness cues for most straight guys... Being fit is always sexy, and again probably suggestive of being fertile.

Beyond that, smouldering eyes, sexy voice, personality, sense of humor, intelligence, confidence, determination - these are definitely my weaknesses... Accents can also be very sexy...

And a healthy sex drive - gotta love a woman with a healthy sex drive who knows what she wants :)

Reactions: JD4472 and 1209489

There is an obvious subconscious interest in fertility, which greatly determines what men and women find beautiful. For straight men, that is probably women with visible feminine secondary sex characteristics - enlarged breasts, widened hips. Symmetry is obviously important, full lips, and a low waist-to-hip ratio. These are all subconscious physical attractiveness cues for most straight guys... Being fit is always sexy, and again probably suggestive of being fertile.

Beyond that, smouldering eyes, sexy voice, personality, sense of humor, intelligence, confidence, determination - these are definitely my weaknesses... Accents can also be very sexy...

And a healthy sex drive - gotta love a woman with a healthy sex drive who knows what she wants :)
Yes intelligent, funny, great personality and high sex drive is thebomb.com lol

Reactions: JD4472 and g0nz0

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No specific type. There are women who are borderline anorexic that I've found attractive and women who are morbidly obese that I've found attractive.

The only thing I'd note is that a lot of people will post their before/after weight loss pics on Imgur and 9/10 times I think the women look measurably better after getting in shape than they did when they were fat.

So although being heavy isn't a barrier to me finding a woman attractive, I'd pretty much always rate getting in shape as a good thing.

No specific type. There are women who are borderline anorexic that I've found attractive and women who are morbidly obese that I've found attractive.

The only thing I'd note is that a lot of people will post their before/after weight loss pics on Imgur and 9/10 times I think the women look measurably better after getting in shape than they did when they were fat.

So although being heavy isn't a barrier to me finding a woman attractive, I'd pretty much always rate getting in shape as a good thing.
I fluctuate with my weight so I get that piece! I like your post! There are so many ways and reasons to be attracted to someone and find them sexy.

Reactions: Markanddarlenne