Thin or curvy?

M00ngl1d3r

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What gets ya going??? Be descriptive! Completely interested!

Curvy, but not big... A woman with a nice thick, round ass, and an hour glass shape to her hips is best for a few reasons... One, I LOVE to eat pussy, but not from the girl who bathes everyday, or the super skinny girl who always smells clean... I want to bury my face between a set of legs with an ass I can grip on to and be smothered in the full flavor of smell of that woman. If I go down on you, I want to taste YOU, not lavender and roses or any of that frilly shit... Also... I love to tease and to be teased. One of teases is to stroke the length of my shaft against the folds of her wet lips (from the back or the front, either is sexy), and not only do I get teased by her lips, but the smooth skin from the curves of her ass add to that tease.

Reactions: g0nz0 and 1209489

Curvy, but not big... A woman with a nice thick, round ass, and an hour glass shape to her hips is best for a few reasons... One, I LOVE to eat pussy, but not from the girl who bathes everyday, or the super skinny girl who always smells clean... I want to bury my face between a set of legs with an ass I can grip on to and be smothered in the full flavor of smell of that woman. If I go down on you, I want to taste YOU, not lavender and roses or any of that frilly shit... Also... I love to tease and to be teased. One of teases is to stroke the length of my shaft against the folds of her wet lips (from the back or the front, either is sexy), and not only do I get teased by her lips, but the smooth skin from the curves of her ass add to that tease.
Dang what a sexy thing to say! I love it!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Normal, happy, sane, respectful, caring are the foundation to what gets me going. Whats attached to the person is just bonus. A study years ago showed that men preferred to have sex with a plain woman they liked then a 'hot' woman they didn't like.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I most definitely have a type.. Cute, short, chubby, black women with wicked fuckin smiles.

Although ... I've found myself in love with tall white chicks with crooked smiles more often than not.

Reactions: 1209489

dragonxxx963

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which one feels sexy? I like a woman who is confident in her body. I have been with both. Love both and annoyed with both. I have been with thin women worried they are either not curvy or that they have some hidden extra pound. In each of these cases the woman was beautiful. Complete turn off. I have been with beautiful curvy women worried that they should be thinner and in reality they were stunning. Complete turn off. And then I have been with a number of curvy and thin women who were completely comfortable in there bodies...now that is sexy! Now a couple of them were horrible in bed cause they thought they could get by on looks alone but their attitude was sexy as hell!!!!

Reactions: 1209489 and g0nz0