Thin penis better for anal?

account115

Experimental Member
Media
Ive heard the rumor that a long and thin penis is actually the optimum for anal sex. Id just like some input about if this is true.

Would a dick that is 18cm long and 13cm around fall under this catagory?

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on what the bottom wants. I love a thick long one - greedy eh? but for me I love the thickness, the feeling of being totally full of cock when fucked and the length is a huge issue for me. Sorry to say it, short dicks fail to get me excited when they fuck my ass with anything less than 5 inches it's boring.

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive heard the rumor that a long and thin penis is actually the optimum for anal sex. Id just like some input about if this is true.

You might want to be a bit more careful with your choice of words... unless it was an intentional pun.. "Id just like some input. . . " lol

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A question presumably asked by a man and answered only by men. Could someone please tell me why this is a women's issue?

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As u can imagine a woman's asshole it getting strechted far more and they can take in general a thinner dick sooner than a thick dick. 13 cm=5.2 inches girth is not thin i think. Below 5 maybe is the average...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive heard the rumor that a long and thin penis is actually the optimum for anal sex.
I read that in Penthouse Forum over a decade ago. I have no idea of it's true or not. :confused:

Id just like some input about if this is true.

I dunno, the last guy I had anal with was about 7"x5.25" which felt great; but I'm pretty sure I could handle bigger.