Thin precum?

D

deleted3272

when i have been edging for quite a while lets say a few hrs when i get super close and nearly cum a clear liquid can leak or spurt out a little, is this precum? its not as thin as pee and clear, but slippery and not thick as cum.

Yes I get that too. Normally my precum is pretty viscous and clear. You can stretch out a a strand from a drop of it several inches long. If I get very close, I start getting watery clear drops that are not as viscous for me but still pretty slippery. I think it has to do with where the drops come. The precum obviously comes from Cowper's glands. I think the clear, thinner fluid may be from the seminal vesicle glands which probably start pumping out fluid as you get very close. The prostate gland makes the milky fluid.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I have been edging for a few hours when I cum it can shoot across the room & it is usually very clear, but lots of it...

When I cum after a short period though it is the normal gloopy whitish colour... :biggrin1:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i have been edging for quite a while lets say a few hrs when i get super close and nearly cum a clear liquid can leak or spurt out a little, is this precum? its not as thin as pee and clear, but slippery and not thick as cum.

Yeah. Different guys get it (or don't) at different times, but that sounds like precum (Cowper's gland fluid) to me...unless you're just ejaculating before the orgasmic contractions start, which is possible too.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pompeynate, you're a man after my own heart. Love to edge and see where it goes, leak tons of precum, and then yes the resulting load is usually clear and far-shooting...

Like many, if I just JO in 30 seconds or whatever then the cumshot is perfunctory, thick, and "gloopy". Doesn't feel too great either.

Now how great is the English language that we can use words like "gloopy" and know what it means? The English lit geek in me LOVES this. Gloopy. lol

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sounds well within the range of "normal" to me.

i had never precum!!!! not even one time, is that normal?

Also sounds totally normal. Some guys precum like fountains, some don't at all. C'est la vie.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pompeynate, you're a man after my own heart. Love to edge and see where it goes, leak tons of precum, and then yes the resulting load is usually clear and far-shooting...

Like many, if I just JO in 30 seconds or whatever then the cumshot is perfunctory, thick, and "gloopy". Doesn't feel too great either.

Now how great is the English language that we can use words like "gloopy" and know what it means? The English lit geek in me LOVES this. Gloopy. lol

Yeah I can spend hours playing with my cock & I constantly wipe away the pre-cum that oozes out & lick it off my fingers, mmmm... :tongue: When I do finally cum it is with the most amazing orgasm that sends my whole body shaking & makes me go light headed & the cum just doesn't want to stop!

I love the word gloopy, it perfectly describes thick cum to me :smile:

And great photos by the way, love how much pre-cum ozzes through your underwear, mmmm & a great cock too :wink:

D

deleted3272

Thanks for all the input guys, now i dont feel so weired...lol I love to edge for hours and like every body said that makes my cum thin but if i get hard and just go for it its thick and there isint as much and dosnt feel even half as good. I posted a vid, the quality sucks but you can kinda see what im talkin about.