Things A Virgin Must Know!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Conversely, you could tell your date that you have not masturbated lately, and were saving it all up for him or her. THEN, tell them that while it's true you might come quickly, you'll probably be ready to go again in 10 to 15 minutes, during which time you'll promise to pleasure them somehow. Who could refuse? Problem solved.

I have other ideas...

If it's a "her" you're seeing, then have her go on top of you first. Gives her control over how much of you she takes in, and how fast, etc.

Bring lubricant (they have TINY bottles now)....and use it.

Give LOTS of attention to her vulva, labia....either orally or manually, before entering her. Prepare the way!

If it's a "him"....well....that's another good reason to buy some good quality lube :)

lol, dont want to be a one minute man,lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of clumsy and embarrasing things have happened to me during sex. The key is to laugh together, and not at eacdh other. If either of you takes things too seriously, sex can be scary and too much pressure. If you both just insist on having a great time, you'll have fun, no matter what happens.

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First time poster, long time lurker here.

I'm not a virgin, but I am not "experienced" no matter how far I stretch the truth. I have been with my current girlfriend for almost 10 months now, which for a 19 year old is a pretty long time. Unfortunately she is very, VERY tight and I'm pretty thick so we have just recently started having sex without it hurting her (ie. stretched her out a little). The main problem now though, is that I can't last long enough to get her off. I know I'm not a premie because when I get a BJ it lasts basically as long as we want it to, but I'm done after like...2 mins when it comes to intercourse. She's just so tight, and as good as it is for me I know she is not satisfied with the end result.

Basically, is there anything I can do to just...extend things?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm not a virgin, but I am not "experienced" no matter how far I stretch the truth. I have been with my current girlfriend for almost 10 months now, which for a 19 year old is a pretty long time. Unfortunately she is very, VERY tight and I'm pretty thick so we have just recently started having sex without it hurting her (ie. stretched her out a little). The main problem now though, is that I can't last long enough to get her off. I know I'm not a premie because when I get a BJ it lasts basically as long as we want it to, but I'm done after like...2 mins when it comes to intercourse. She's just so tight, and as good as it is for me I know she is not satisfied with the end result.

Try deep breathing exercises alone when you masturbate and train yourself to last longer. If necessary, stop and rest for a moment when you get close and then begin again. I've had numerous sessions alone and with others where I withheld an orgasm for over an hour, being on the brink of one throughout. You have to get in tune with your body's response signs.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of clumsy and embarrasing things have happened to me during sex. The key is to laugh together, and not at eacdh other. If either of you takes things too seriously, sex can be scary and too much pressure. If you both just insist on having a great time, you'll have fun, no matter what happens.

:biggrin1:

Yep, I do agree with AE.

Have fun with sex, keep exploring, pay attention as reactions goes and keep sharing information as "do you enjoy that? and about here? there is great, here is better, lets try here then... etc etc.."

Mmmm....:cool:

Have a great time.

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I too am a virgin...but I have had sexual non-intercourse experiences. So far the most valuable thing has been communication. I always thought it was so cool how my ex and I could just chat about what was going during and after our messing around. You're in no way expected to read the other person's mind..and I personally don't see the problem in asking what can be done to make the experience more enjoyable. So I guess just keep it open and enjoy yourself :)?

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Had the same situation with my current gf, she as a virgin to tight, didnt last long. At new years I fucked her really hard that she bled. After that she is really lose now and we both enjoy it. Not that she has gotten off she always wanting to go. Also i suggest going multiple times, so pretty much practice, practice, practice

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do not try to insert your cock into any orifices that are not sufficiently lubricated.

If you are with a woman, and her vagina is dry, then you need to "warm her up" more (unless she suffers from vaginal dryness for some medical reason).

A healthy woman will become lubricated (with a semi-viscous fluid produced by the Bartholin's glands, near the entrance to her vagina) when aroused.

If she is aroused, most likely her erectile tissues (clitoris and G spot) will be fully engorged, and she's much more likely to experience pleasure through intercourse.

Some ways to arouse her if she's not there already...

Kiss her some more
Touch her body in ways she seems to appreciate (listen for moans, sighs, or, in the case of women like me, explicit comments...)
Stroke her clit and/or pussy gently (do NOT violently fuck her with your fingers when she is not aroused. For most women, this will do more harm than good for your cause).
Talk to her. Human men and women are able to orgasm in their sleep, proving that the true origins of arousal lie in the brain, not in the body.
If you say the right things, you can blast her into arousal like a rocket...

That's the good news...the not-so-good news is that the "right things" can vary from woman to woman. A good bet -- ask her what turns her on. Then you have something to work with.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You my friend will do fine. Its human natue. The first time might not be the best. You will do okay. Everyman has been in this situation. The first time for me lasted nano seconds. You will do fine im sure.................:cool: :smile: