Things Are Lookin Up :D

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
So I split up with my gf the other night who was seein someone behind my back...but her mate and myself got to talkin tonight, turns out we're both shy and all this stuff. Anyways just finished textin each other and she goes 'one more thing, I've heard you've got a big knob is it true?'

my ex gf actually talked about it and so set me up with her mate, who is so much hotter :D

BTW when I say her mate, they hardly talk and dont like each other, but are mates, you know how girls are. So I guess it wont hurt her feelins but I probably shouldnt even care about that after all the shit she gave me.

Anyway we are def gonna meet up and at least have some fun :D

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knight, baby, I am sorry that she did that too you. I have been on the other side of a similar situation.

Now, about this mate of hers... you be careful. I would hate to see you hurt and for this girl to go behind you and set you up. Be careful sweetheart.

I don't know what else to say about this particular situation..........

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight@May 16 2005, 10:19 PM
So I split up with my gf the other night who was seein someone behind my back...but her mate and myself got to talkin tonight, turns out we're both shy and all this stuff. Anyways just finished textin each other and she goes 'one more thing, I've heard you've got a big knob is it true?'

my ex gf actually talked about it and so set me up with her mate, who is so much hotter :D

BTW when I say her mate, they hardly talk and dont like each other, but are mates, you know how girls are. So I guess it wont hurt her feelins but I probably shouldnt even care about that after all the shit she gave me.

Anyway we are def gonna meet up and at least have some fun :D
[post=311818]Quoted post[/post]​

K-n-i-g-h-t!!!

Think!

HER friend (mate)?

Your x-g/f double times you, recommends you to her not-so-good girlfriend?

She sounds shy but, asks, "I've heard you've got a big knob is it true"? She was not talking about the door knob on your appartment???

Probably good for a quickie, what's her age, be careful cause it smells to me.

Period!

blackwood

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Don't deny that some part of you enjoys knowing that you're going to fuck around with her friend for the sake of pissing of your ex- as a bonus, AND you're getting some.

That's fine.

No matter what you get out of it, it sounds more likely that your ex- and her soon-to-be official ex-friend aren't going to get along too nicely if either one of you starts kissing and telling. I suppose she's trying to get you some action in order to make amends for cheating on you -- that some pussy is going to take your mind off of something she has yet to take accountability. Who knows? It might work. It just sounds shady, too, and you should be careful about this.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Whatever makes you happy, go for it. Since that little twit gave you so much shit, too bad if she doesn't like you being with her friend. Just be on guard and try not to get hurt again, don't let her use you for your dick either, which she is obviously into, but then again I don't know the whole story. I hope all goes well!

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they're not close, as you point out, and don't particularly like each other, then I think it's unlikely to be some kind of set-up. Call her.

Your ex-GF no doubt mentioned your "knob" at some point to the "mate" and that clearly piqued the other girl's interest. Now that you and "Girl A" aren't seeing each other, "Girl B" feels free to pursue you. So if you like her, go for it.

Otherwise you'll never know what might have been.

You'll torture yourself the rest of your life over what might have been the best lay on the planet AND the woman who may have been "the one" for you, to bear your children and love you up and down transforming your life into a state of ecstatic bliss only saints are supposed to achieve.

Eventually, you'll become another bitter middle-aged man trapped with a second-rate wife and move to someplace like NJ awaiting a natural disaster to wipe you off the face of this miserable planet and ease the unbearable pain.

...um not that I know anyone like that....but it could happen....so go get laid.