Things have seemed kind of quiet on LPSG...

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lately LPSG is like an old horror movie, the old kind where people are here one day and gone the next with no explanation. Then those who remain wonder who will be next to go ??? Gosh I miss some of those Pervs who are AWOL.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Go for an "e-call-it-off", big maxcoc?:biggrin1:
You know I'm crazy bout ya, Bull, but not enough to break off my e-engagement.
We can still be cuddlebuds though. :hug:

I always wondered if you came because you were a fan of em, or whether you were here for the support needed for Il Gargantua di Maxcock... Now I know. :wink:
Have you been talking to midlifebear? :suspect: Truth be told, I do appreciate a particularly fine specimen,
but I have rather discriminating taste. I appreciate having mine appreciated even more. :wink:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This place cycles. Some people get banned and the discussion starts going stale. Some new people join in and the same old discussions get stirred up again and the excitement renews from a fresh perspective. Then people get banned, etc.

The cycle continues.

Could be the Autumn blues starting up for the Northern hemisphere people too.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you mean by "quiet" Mem, because I think the question in the OP depends entirely on what one thinks quiet is.

Not a lot of posts, not a lot of interesting threads, not a lot of the old regulars posting. There are sometimes hours in between posts on the first page of Etc. It used to be minutes between posts and at least half of the first page was very active.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Not a lot of posts, not a lot of interesting threads, not a lot of the old regulars posting. There are sometimes hours in between posts on the first page of Etc. It used to be minutes between posts and at least half of the first page was very active.

Meh, this forum's been a bit quieter than normal I'll grant you, but other forums have been pretty busy. It's just probably a temporary shift in site usage. Appearances, Relationships, Sex with a Large Penis, they've all been fairly busy, some more so than usual.

Personally I don't use the posting of "old regulars" as a yardstick for how healthy the site is, the opposite actually, the more new members who're getting involved and posting the better the health of the site IMO.

TBH if all we had were the voices of old regulars this place would be extremely stale indeed.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I figured maybe it'd always been this way, in many areas.
Maybe part is because there are a few very mean spirited snarky posters that take swipes at every turn, I mean why stay if that's what keeps happening? (I'd mention a few names but I'm not a name dropper and 2 ultrarude individuals seem to have been given immunity in the deceny department of the site rules.).

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Maybe part is because there are a few very mean spirited snarky posters that take swipes at every turn, I mean why stay if that's what keeps happening? (I'd mention a few names but I'm not a name dropper and 2 ultrarude individuals seem to have been given immunity in the deceny department of the site rules.).

No one has immunity, read the sticky about Mod procedures.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Meh, this forum's been a bit quieter than normal I'll grant you, but other forums have been pretty busy. It's just probably a temporary shift in site usage. Appearances, Relationships, Sex with a Large Penis, they've all been fairly busy, some more so than usual.

Personally I don't use the posting of "old regulars" as a yardstick for how healthy the site is, the opposite actually, the more new members who're getting involved and posting the better the health of the site IMO.

TBH if all we had were the voices of old regulars this place would be extremely stale indeed.

I'm old, and I'm regular, and I've been here for rather a long time too... Can't I be an old regular pretty soon? (though it may be TMI)

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My gallery is immune to the diseases of LPSG. It has weathered the test of time and is now in the HBDF (Hall of Big Dick Fame).:biggrin1:

On a more serious note, LPSG is quiet because our dear friend Jason_els is no longer here to stimulate our minds with his mind-blowing posts. The man was a genius:eek:. I've yet to meet anyone brighter.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm at a loss to know which is ruder, dropping names or dropping innuendos? :cool: