Things that annoy you.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
-parents who let their children run wild while tossing in an occasional "stop it now" which little "Johnny" just totally ignores (makes me wanna slap em silly...the parents, not the child.)

Or Johnny ignoring those parents who ask "OK" after chiding their children. i.e. "Johnny, stop it now. OK?"

Yah, that one ranks high up on the annoy radar.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rude houseguests - Get your feet off my table imbecile!

People who claim they know a lot about wine, then bring a half gallon of Arbor Mist to your house for a party.:tongue::mad:

Men who expect me to worship them because of some imagined or past greatness. This is usually connected to their luxury car, million dollar home, or designer clothes. Oh yeah, I'm 41 I don't care that you had a perfect score on your SAT's.:tongue:

I hate when my dad makes the grits or the Cream of Wheat because he never stirs it enough and it's always lumpy.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm at the counter and the phone rings, the teller asks me to wait while he takes the phone call. But when I'm calling on the phone, the teller asks me to hold while he serves the customer at the desk with him.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
Some of the things that annoy me I can't even mention here as it might be offensive for some. However:

-people who drive too slow
-people who ride up on your ass causing you to get over into the first lane after which they pass you but then immediately get over right in front of you
-people who walk in the street instead of on the sidewalk
-double parking mo-fos
-cashiers who take their damned good time
-banks in general (what a racket)
-having to take a crap
-having to sleep
-mosquitos, roaches, ants, and other noessential pests
-that pants half off your ass look
-that played out one leg rolled up look
-when something happens in national news and then the local news media comes on with a story about "what if it happened here, are we prepared??"
-those little animated logo things in the corner of your tv screen that advertise some upcoming show or movie
-tv stations that play a movie then before the final credits and music can come on they go to half screen just so they can start blabbing about what's coming on next
-voicemail messages that pop up on your cellphone days after the original message
-finicky self serve checkouts that can't sense when you've placed your scanned item in the bag so you keep hearing "Item removed from bagging area"
-Head On commercials
-telemarketers and unidentified number incoming calls (totally ignore them)
-parents who let their children run wild while tossing in an occasional "stop it now" which little "Johnny" just totally ignores (makes me wanna slap em silly...the parents, not the child.)

LOL Gotta say you hit it pretty much on the head.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Shitty drivers
Moaning people
People who are to stupid to appreciate genius
People who dress up animals (Wtf is that about)
People who litter when theres a bin four feet away

and much, much more....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Quote:
People who can't quote text properly/quote]
Random fonts for no apparent reason
Didn`t think this was an apostrophe. How 'bout this?

:nana:
This particular set of "offenses" was so bad one day, about a month, or so, ago, that the site was almost unreadable, and pushed me to a point where I actually started using the "ignore" list. It's a much easier read now. :wink:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This particular set of "offenses" was so bad one day, about a month, or so, ago, that the site was almost unreadable, and pushed me to a point where I actually started using the "ignore" list. It's a much easier read now. :wink:
never let others push you into doing things........shows a sign of weakness...a lack of strength and character...it is very unbecoming....:wink: