Things to be thought about

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One of the big things my fiance and i do together is write and play music, and when we can, we're looking to get more concerts.

So I am wanting to get a new bass in the future(not right now) and I'm trying to think of what kind.

I've always really like Ibanez basses, and Ernie Ball. But I'm wanting to get more into the spirit of our music, and what we do to entertain our crowd.

So here are some of the basses I'm looking at:

Daisy Rock

Ibanez

Squire

Daisy Rock 2

Now, I've played Squires and Ibanez for a long time, and never had any problems with them, but I'm not so sure about the Daisy Rock basses.
And as an explaination for the Daisy Rocks(girls guitars) look at the first couple pics in my gallery.

While I'm on stage I'm Alice Rollins, I'm a loud mouth crossdresser(not a far cry from reality)

Anyway, I thought a bass made for a girl would add a nice bit of panache.
What do my fellow musicians think? And even if you dont play, or know a damn thing about music, tell me what you think anyway.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From what I know of you I'd say the pink Daisey as long as the scale is right for your body and you like the sound. If it had gold hardware and mother-of-pearl it would be too girly. But the pink with the brass is semi-girly which is what I think you're looking for.

Does anyone make pink and fretless?

The white looks country to me.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From what I know of you I'd say the pink Daisey as long as the scale is right for your body and you like the sound. If it had gold hardware and mother-of-pearl it would be too girly. But the pink with the brass is semi-girly which is what I think you're looking for.

Does anyone make pink and fretless?

The white looks country to me.

The white bass is a semi-hollow body knock of of a les paul original(he invented the electric guitar.)

And theres a music store in town that has a black, standup, fretless bass, but it's too dark to paint pink over it so easily... maybe a nice purple though.

And at 2000 dollars the standup bass better be worth it.