things to get you harder

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Sid_Scrotum, Feb 21, 2005.

1. D_Sid_Scrotum

D_Sid_Scrotum New Member

do you ever get those times when you're not fully erect? or like ... hard but not steel hard? i get those once in a while and i was wondering if there is any supplements to fix that stuff... im like 22 so i doubt i have a problem but you never know :)

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I only have that problem if I am not fully attracted to the person I am having sex with...I mean I have had some drunken horny nights and end up w/someone I may not have necessarily been overly attracted to - then my little soldier won't stand to attention completely...But if it is someone that really turns me on - watch out he is going to fire...

3. AlbertaBeef

AlbertaBeef New Member

Try about 2 to 3 grams of the amino acid L-Arginine, it increases circulation significantly. I have had great success with my gym training and of course sex, it gets me rock hard. You also might want to add an aspirin as it thins your blood making it pump easier.

4. windsurfer98

windsurfer98 Member

I agree with going to the gym and the attraction you have for someone (something?).

I've been working out since I was 15 or so, and i've never had any problem getting it rock hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted