Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey ladies....do you....

Hey ladies, which would you pick.....

Ladies, your favorite ___?___

And questions that sound like this:

"So if you ladies thought about a tall guy, well not really a tall guy, say he's like 5'8'' and you are 5'3''.....do you like your head to come level with his eyes or more like the tip of his nose? Would you date a guy where you were taller than his eyes (say brow bone to be more exact) or would you feel inadequate? Now...think of a guy who is 6'0 feet tall and he had an average sized dick and the top of your head was more like around his collar bone area....without heels of course.....but that shorter guy who is 5'8'' had an 8 x 6 inch dick...would you still date him or the guy where your head was more level with his chest?"

What? Huh? How many questions was that?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Or comments like:

Just tell her to relax and she'll eventually orgasm, just keep pounding the shit out of her and tell her to let go and then she'll squirt because your dick is so awesome. Every woman i've ever been with has had multiple orgasms from sex, even if she couldnt do it before me.

All women can do what my girlfriend can do, because all of my ex-girlfriends were dumbfounded when i made them do it the first time too!

Nothing about an orgasm is about "relaxing" its all about tension buildng up for a final release.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am not a big fan of the either or questions either. recent example: something about would you rather have an ugly guy with a big dick or a cute guy with a small dick.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, the only thing that has really bothered me anywhere on the entire forum, is when men try to group women into the "they all suck category." I have repeatedly seen things like, men are just easier, women don't know what they want, women are not genuine, etc. I just hate blanket statements reguarding our sex in general. Other than that I've just started to make a joke out of the other stuff.

Even the pervy PM's are funny to me most of the time, I just laugh, roll my eyes, etc. Maybe I'm to nice? I mean the guys get pervy PM's too? I would be scared to read some of their stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Okay ladies, I have this theory that I wish to discuss and I think it applies to this subject.

A lot of men are unconfident, they don't know what to do when it comes to women right?

Well here is my theory, women test you. (I know you do! don't deny it, ive had female friends who would have me meet guys they like and they had to have my thumbs up on him). So women do the tests on a guy, ask questions or whatever. Which is fine it makes sense, you don't want someone who is a smoker if you don't like smokers and other such red X qualities.

Well us guys, we are trying to maximize our potential to find mates, that's a fact. But I think what most guys don't realize is you simply cannot please every woman. We ask all these stupid questions because we think that we are not good enough as we are, and we need to know the best way to impress the most possible women.

I've learned, you can't please everybody. All you can do is be yourself. If you are completely yourself, and you find a woman who accepts you the way you are, then everything is great. We need to stop worrying about what every woman in the world thinks of us.

I think if more guys thought like that, there would be less of those stupid questions.

Am I right? Or am I just stupid?

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmmm, all the polls regarding: Do you like my dick or not? Do you find fat ugly guys attractive or skinny pretty guys?
Is my gf hot? Why do guys always hit on my gf?Why can my gf not reach an orgasm with me when I've made all women before her have multiple ones?
All relationship problems guys have they post in the women's issues. There is a place called "Relationships/Discrimination/Jealousy" on here- it would fit a lot better in there.

And then always the gay guys answering questions for women.

And again a guy has made this women's thread/topic a guy's topic.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the only thing worse than the questions, are the ladies who respond to the threads in a serious manner. And I hate it because a lot of those threads are really diguised as sympathy threads, but its really guys wanting comlpiments.

There are so many threads that I dont even bother clicking anymore. And a lot have to do with some of the ones mentioned.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm one of the few women (I guess) who don't mind if guys ask dumb questions but then again I have no hesitation about answering with something equally as dumb such as

Q. Ladies, do you like big dicks?

A. No, I prefer about 3 to 4". I hate large penises.

I mean if a new guy wants to ask something that's been covered over and over he's probably just lazy (doesnt want to read back) or doesn't quite get the hang of things but I don't see any need to beat them up. You're not going to make it stop so yeah, it makes more sense to ignore it. If you really feel compelled to answer a little sarcasm is fine but really why beat these poor guys up?
What's the big deal, so a guy asks if you like blowjobs 50 times, it's easy enough to skip over it. The only thing that does bug me is when a guy says something like "I'm so insecure because of my small penis" and then you see his gallery and he's got a giant dong. What's worse is when people do the ego massage "oh nooo really you're not small, you're huge". Again..I just ignore those.