things we ladies sick of hearing:

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sick of seeing shit like this said: "Women r so expensive"

Especially when it's by another freaking woman. Thank you so much for perpetuating false stereotypes. I work my ass off for the things I get MYSELF. I've never expected much less asked any of my partners to buy me all the pretty, shiny, expensive, whatever the fuck things. If I want something, I save up and buy it my own damn self.

I just talked to two women last week who told me they try to extract as much material stuff from a guy without trying to do much in return. I couldn't believe the audacity; telling me with no shame. One was 20 and the other was 25. The 20 year old mentioned how most of her friends do it too. This sort of stuff makes me puke. These types give good women a bad name.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just talked to two women last week who told me they try to extract as much material stuff from a guy without trying to do much in return. I couldn't believe the audacity; telling me with no shame. One was 20 and the other was 25. The 20 year old mentioned how most of her friends do it too. This sort of stuff makes me puke. These types give good women a bad name.
I hope you are not implying that because this is true of two women, that it is therefore acceptable to apply this to most or all women. :p

That's the assumption of traditional sexist society: the only worth a woman has is her looks and the only worth a man has is his income. I find people like that to be shallow, dim-witted and overly influenced by tradition.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you are not implying that because this is true of two women, that it is therefore acceptable to apply this to most or all women. :p

That's the assumption of traditional sexist society: the only worth a woman has is her looks and the only worth a man has is his income. I find people like that to be shallow, dim-witted and overly influenced by tradition.
I think he is saying that he is alarmed how many women really are like that, and that their bad behavior taints women who do not behave that way, and harms those women who do not behave that way by perpetuating sexist expectations. At least that's what I got from it.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Are you illiterate?

*eyeroll* I'm against women like that!!!!! I pay for women because I want them to feel taken care of not to get sex so I'm glad women like the above-mentioned will get nothing from me if they behave that way with me but a pump and dump so they learn a lesson.