things we ladies sick of hearing:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But you can't ask a girl you know because they might try to spare your feelings.

Your a SMART man! The SPH'ers (I'm mortified to know what that is now)..

Anyway those guys were always PM'ing me and I would say "oh! You have a lovely penis, perfect just the way it is,":eek:

Now I know what SPH is so I just :rolleyes: and hit delete!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised none of the women have said they're sick of hearing guys say, "If a baby can pop out of that, then of course there's no such thing as too big".

But maybe it's just me that's sick of hearing that.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised none of the women have said they're sick of hearing guys say, "If a baby can pop out of that, then of course there's no such thing as too big".

Nope, not just you. That was a good call :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a man approaches me penis first, I do not feel that he thinks of me as human, and I see no reason to treat him like he's one either.
and working from that POV, i never feel even slightly guilty about upsetting or humiliating a man who saw me as nothing more than a walking vagina holder.

you get 10 points and a gold star for that one.
wanna see my vagina's scarring?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I just copied this

"If a vagina can deliver a 10lb baby, it can handle a 10" penis... Nuff said "

From the "Too big for most women to take me :-(" thread :rolleyes:

Nuff said, right?:wink: Why would a man say this?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But you can't ask a girl you know because they might try to spare your feelings.
But only the girl you are fucking can answer that question.

Perfect example. My husband's dick is waaaaaay to small to ever satisfy the first friend I met here, MadameZora. But it's perfect to me.

My last ex's cock is waaaaaaaay to big for one friend of mine to even want to think about. But it was perfect for me.

My opinion of your cock can only serve ti stroke your ego, not give you useful information. It's a really stupid question. And we're sick of it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and i'm pretty sure i can speak for all the ladies here when i say,

we're sick of hearing that you're two inches bigger than you actually are.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My opinion of your cock can only serve ti stroke your ego, not give you useful information. It's a really stupid question. And we're sick of it.

I think an unbiased opinion can be helpful. Some men have not had much experience with sex, if any, and have never seen another penis in real life. So there is no way to know what is too big or too small, without asking. Obviously one woman's opinion is not universal, but several opinions can point a guy in the right direction.

It might be fishing for compliments sometimes, but it might be a genuine concern other times. In either case I wouldn't blame you for getting sick of hearing it, but you have to expect that on a large penis website.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think an unbiased opinion can be helpful. Some men have not had much experience with sex, if any, and have never seen another penis in real life. So there is no way to know what is too big or too small, without asking. Obviously one woman's opinion is not universal, but several opinions can point a guy in the right direction.

It might be fishing for compliments sometimes, but it might be a genuine concern other times. In either case I wouldn't blame you for getting sick of hearing it, but you have to expect that on a large penis website.
You just don't get it, do you? Preference is so individual, that the ONLY person who can tel lyou if it is too big, or too small, or just right is the person to whom you are offering it. If I happen to like your penis, that doesn't mean the next woman, or your girlfriend will. If I like the way you eat my pussy, that doesn't mean the next woman will think you're any good. Those several opinions you think are pointing you in the right direction are all irrelevant.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just don't get it, do you? Preference is so individual, that the ONLY person who can tel lyou if it is too big, or too small, or just right is the person to whom you are offering it. If I happen to like your penis, that doesn't mean the next woman, or your girlfriend will. If I like the way you eat my pussy, that doesn't mean the next woman will think you're any good. Those several opinions you think are pointing you in the right direction are all irrelevant.

No, I guess you don't get it. If 100/100 women agree that something is good, then it is likely that "the next woman" will also think it is good. The opinion of the majority, while not infallible, is certainly not irrelevant.