things we ladies sick of hearing:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, you don't get it. By your same logic, the fact that several women here have already said we are tired of that question, we never liked that question, we don't want to deal with that question would tell you that on this forum, it may as well go unasked.

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Or comments like:

Just tell her to relax and she'll eventually orgasm, just keep pounding the shit out of her and tell her to let go and then she'll squirt because your dick is so awesome. Every woman i've ever been with has had multiple orgasms from sex, even if she couldnt do it before me.

All women can do what my girlfriend can do, because all of my ex-girlfriends were dumbfounded when i made them do it the first time too!

Nothing about an orgasm is about "relaxing" its all about tension buildng up for a final release.

actually, I have heard more then one woman describe an orgasm as something she had to 'relax' into, tho when women have orgasmed for me (or just with me as a witness) it sure LOOKED like they were tense right before and during to me...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually, I have heard more then one woman describe an orgasm as something she had to 'relax' into, tho when women have orgasmed for me (or just with me as a witness) it sure LOOKED like they were tense right before and during to me...

It's a bit hard to explain coz it's sort of a bit of both. You get all tense beforehand, but you need to relax enough in your mind to 'let it happen'.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a bit hard to explain coz it's sort of a bit of both. You get all tense beforehand, but you need to relax enough in your mind to 'let it happen'.
nope, i need to be physically relaxed and undistracted, but mentally i have to be concentrated and driven.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, I finally figured it out.

100/100 women agree that 100/100 women will never agree.

I think that's a fair statement.

:crazy2:

I can guarantee you that 100/100 women can agree on something, often actually. Look at American Idol. 100 women is an incredibly small percentage of the population of women.

Now if you mean 100% of women, then you are still wrong. While some women may agree with that, I bet there are plenty of smart women who would amend it to "100% of women agree that 100% women will not agree on anything except this statement."

Are women tired of the fact that most people seem to take the "Issues" out of Women's Issues and replace it with "Questions we want women to answer for us"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are women tired of the fact that most people seem to take the "Issues" out of Women's Issues and replace it with "Questions we want women to answer for us"
hell yes, if you're talking wank fodder and stupid shit that's been asked a billion times before.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100/100 of my posts in my post history will confirm that I strongly prefer super-tall (over 6'3"), pudgy men with dark skin.

When it comes to sex, i for sure know a post that of yours that says you like to look at something different ;)

i have a sense of humour :wink:
I have experienced that, and you are to smart to not recognize the irony, which is why i gave you credit for it, but i still wonder what kind of production you expected from this topic. Just tell guys that stupid and generalized questions about their dick are not popular? Isn't that what the Your cock is NOT a women's issue thread is for? Complain about all the questions you ladies get via PMs? there is a thread for that. Maybe it could be like a hitlist of the dumbest questions asked in the women's issues board.
Because trying to form a consensus of what ladies liked to read here or not seem to me like an equally unobtainable goal as all the threads that wan't or tell to know a generalized womens opinion have.