Things women like

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Canadian.Surfer, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Canadian.Surfer

Canadian.Surfer New Member

Albums:
    This is for all the women on the forum.

I was hoping you wouldnt mind sharing all the things you received or had done for you that you really enjoyed. Either things your bf/husbands/random guys have done for you that really swept you off your feet or made you absolutely weak in the knees. These things could either be sexual or random acts of kindness.

Even if you cant remember anything at the moment, what sort of things would you love a guy to do for you? (Besides putting the toilet seat back down lol)

Thx in advance

2. meerin

meerin New Member

Surprising me with something I've been wanting to see/do. It doesn't have to be expensive. A movie I want to see, a drive to the beach, a game, book, anything that says he paid attention and cares. I'm not really a flowers person, but give me a book and I'll melt.

A guy lightly running his hand up and down my arm or the line from my hip to my rib makes me shiver. He's not touching anything obviously sexual, but I love it.

3. The bicurious guy

The bicurious guy New Member

Yes this would help me out

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

it's hard to speak for all women. but what i can tell you is that the littlest things matter the most :wink:

5. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is indeed those "random acts of kindness" that touch my heart....it's when he does something totally out-of-the-blue, but something that he took the time and energy to bring about....

*Making a cd of my favorite music
    *Buying a book (huge points there!) :smile:
    *Leaving a note in my wallet that simply reads "I'm thinking about you"
    *Washing my motorcycle when it's really really dirty and I haven't had time to wash it
    *Giving me a massage (not a "foreplay" session, but a deep, hard-working full body massage)

6. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Except when it comes to penises, I guess...

7. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i love that you even asked this question!

I agree with the other ladies -it's the random acts of kindness that touch my heart the most. Silly things like leaving the garage door open in bad weather (automatic door is broken) or bringing home my favorite candybar as a small treat and leaving it with a small note letting me know he's thinking about me, coming down and seeing the dishes have already been done (and not saying anything about having done them). I'm right there with the book thing - not only do I love and crave books, but it shows they know me and what i'm likely to be interested in and they took the time to look for something.

Watching a tv show I want to watch that I know they dislike - just because he wants to spend time with me.

For the physical...a small slap on the ass accompanied by a *dang you're looking good today hun* when we're at some random place like a ball field or grocery store, makes me feel amazing.

A fantastic kiss for no reason that makes me wet is always a good thing,

And, fingering me - love, love, love to be well fingered (and dylannn44 - you've got it down hun!):biggrin1:

8. Canadian.Surfer

Albums:
    All great answers, thanks for the help so far ladies. Keep it coming :D

9. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

A flower(s) every time we would see each other

Sing to me

Beat some dudes ass that wouldn't leave me alone (even after he warned him of the impending ass whooping)

We broke up over 10 years ago and he has never missed one of my birthdays

Kept my confidences, no matter what

Sleep cuddling, even though it wasn't his favorite thing

Poems *Shout out to Pitbull for the online poem goodness* :10:

If I were ever in trouble, he would take care of it

Walking through Strawberry Fields, dodging drunk hippies, men in bushes, and tourists each time

Cooking for me and doing the dishes after

They have all been respectful, which is the most important thing

10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

kiss me just behind my ear.
    tell me awful jokes badly. and still make me laugh.
    don't laugh when i freak out over a palmetto bug. *so got my boy points*
    share all cookies.
    get the roller ring DJ to play night swimming under blue lights. i died in a melty happy heap.
    his lap as a pillow on all night drives.
    he blew off work for two weeks to go adventuring with me.
    brush my hair.
    show up outside my job on a rainy day with the umbrella you told me to bring but i still forgot. i know he stole this from some movie but damn it worked.
    walk home in the rain. umbrella still dangling from his wrist.

ml

11. Canadian.Surfer

Albums:
    Thats a good one, it does sound like something you'd see in a movie though. Those damn movies, us guys just cant compete...those guys in the movies have like 20 writers thinking that crap up and we're left on our own. Boooo lol

12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

my boy swears love and devotion inspired his umbrella delivery and not a shitty chick flick. i don't watch chick flicks so i can't call bullshit. don't really want to. i loved opening the door and seeing him standing there. i admit it. pure undeniable swoon.

ml

13. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Hmm, money.

:p

14. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    I can call to mind a few things:

My first boyfriend threw rocks at my dorm window on Valentine's Day, til I opened it and listened to him & 2 other guys serenade me with Duke Ellington's "In A Sentimental Mood" (he played jazz/classical guitar).

My 1st girlfriend cleaned my apartment for me on my birthday one year, made me mac & cheese just the way I like it (sticky), and then we had a George Romero film festival even though she was never a big Romero fan (I am).

My last serious boyfriend invited me over one evening during the holidays (this woulda been...Xmas 2006 I believe) and while he had his mother trap me with small talk, wrapped and strung together a variety of gifts which he then proceeded to hide all over the house. First was an art book which was tied with a string to the next gift (and so on). After the art book came a slew of graphic design mags, then a couple of movies including Dario Argento's The Bird With The Crystal Plumage -- that was the last gift. It's one of my favorite movies.

I like thoughtful but not overly showy gifts. Books or movies or music usually suit me just fine. I do not care much for jewelry or clothes or frou-frou things. I am not fussy.

Other things:

• winks
    • hand-holding
    • bringing me coffee
    • reading me stories
    • museum trips with the other party not minding spending hours there
    • board game playing
    • making up our own games (like "Do, Dump, or Marry" -- you pick 3 people for the person, and you must pick one to do, one to dump and one to marry)
    • leaving me notes

And more I'm sure. That's all I can think of at the moment.

#14 Enid, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  15. Canadian.Surfer

Albums:
    All great suggestions. I know some of this has helped me in my next relationship, hopefully this has also helped other guys on here.

16. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

If you listen to a woman when she talks, you can remember the little things she likes.

Things that make me feel loved/cared for:

Touch my face softly
    Run your fingers through my hair
    Eye contact
    Surprise me with a date
    Run me a bath, with candles and soft music
    Make love to me slow and deep no matter how much I beg for it harder and faster:p

17. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

That's excellent advice. I've found that no matter how horny I am, and how badly I want to fuck a woman, it helps to do the things she likes and wants. Then even if she's begging me to fuck her I take it slow, spending a long time lickong her clit and eating her pussy, letting her cum multiple times. Then when I start fucking her, I go slow and easy at first, even if she's begging for a hard fuck, then finally I give in to her wishes and fuck her long, hard, and deep until we both cum.

-Ranger

18. croupier87

croupier87 New Member

Someone said flower but isn't it a bit old fasioned? Because those flowers die so wouldn't it be better to get it in a pot or money or something that lasts? And those bukay or whatever costs a lot I think so it's waste of money for both sides.

19. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

A BOUQUET of flowers will never get old. It would be especially meaningful if he got my favorite kind of flowers, tulips, not just a standard rose or carnation arrangement.

20. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

i realise i'm not a woman as question is directed but i feel somewhat qualified having grown up in a family where females outnumber males 5 to 1......so.....women like.....either or all......cars, shoes and novelty fridge magnets..........oh......was this question sexual......urgh, in that case i dont know!

Draft saved Draft deleted