Things You Don't Like

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
  1. The governor of my state
  2. People who create rules just so they can enforce them (Not necessarily related to #1 and not necessarily related to covid-19)
  3. Mosquitos
  4. My neighbor’s dog
  5. Super hot humid summers without enough rainfall
  6. Sometimes my job
  7. People who assume to know my mind

Reactions: NCbear

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today , I didn't like , in fact , I fucking hated , the inconsiderate Woman , clutching bag in one hand , going through it with the other ,repeatedly coughing her lungs out , on other customers , stock , surfaces , etc , while there is a little thing like a pandemic happening . Complete disregard for the rules re; social distancing , personal hygiene in public places , not to mention the welfare of fellow human beings in close proximity . No need to wear a mask , I hear them say , bullshit I say . They should be be fucking mandatory .

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't like people who consistently do these two things, sometimes simultaneously:
  • Accuse a particular demographic of being "delicate, oversensitive snowflakes," or some variation thereof;

• Immediately complain of being harassed, bullied, and/or victimized as soon as someone challenges them on the opinion they just freely expressed into a forum designed for discussion
I also cannot understand how they don't see the hypocrisy of this situation. Self-awareness, people!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't like people who consistently do these two things, sometimes simultaneously:
  • Accuse a particular demographic of being "delicate, oversensitive snowflakes," or some variation thereof;

• Immediately complain of being harassed, bullied, and/or victimized as soon as someone challenges them on the opinion they just freely expressed into a forum designed for discussion
I also cannot understand how they don't see the hypocrisy of this situation. Self-awareness, people!

You get an enthusiastic agreement from Dean Winchester!
u58F2QTIp6s758OOCDTH2sFmMqYOZK7HjI9CavKnmaSTFY4_Dp_Rb_5R3o3WFtcHAG5DLj9U5rahj_6io1WogknzY6SCyVlqMEwdPkZZiVAO7IFJNnf7zQ

D

deleted5791141

Public shaming of individuals for whatever number of transgressions (too fat/too thin, mask-wearing/non mask-wearing, etc). Whatever...Mind ya business! :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Reactions: g0nz0 and 1078735

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When people tell me about their kids and all the challenges they face as parents. (Random people, I mean... Your parenting issues are not fuckin chit chat to me)

I don't give a fuck, I don't feel bad for you, suck it the fuck up and do your goddamn job without bringing me into it. No pity party for mommy and daddy here. Go find one of your fertile friends to tell that shit to.

Last edited:
Reactions: g0nz0 and Enid

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
(wearing/non mask-wearing, etc). Whatever...Mind ya business! :emoji_rolling_eyes:

If someone is refusing to wear a mask in a public space which I have to share with them, I'm gonna say something. It's not just their business when they could be spreading a potentially deadly disease.

Just sayin.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Public shaming of individuals for whatever number of transgressions (too fat/too thin, mask-wearing/non mask-wearing, etc). Whatever...Mind ya business! :emoji_rolling_eyes:
I agree with you about the fat/too thin shaming. And a lot of other issues that are not my or anyone else's business.

But...I vehemently disagree with the mask wearing/non-mask wearing. That is MY business.

That's because someone NOT wearing a mask around me can kill me. And my Hubby. Because we both are well over 60 years of age. And we both have compromised immune systems. Not to mention we have four other people in our household that we are ever mindful of.

It would devastate us if we were to infect any of them. Or any other person for that matter. Why is it that some people don't seem to care?

So, you can bet I will continue to speak up when anyone in close proximity to me is not wearing a mask. Ask the guy in the grocery last week who pretended he didn't speak English when I asked him nicely to please pull up his mask from around his neck.

He pulled up that damn mask when I blocked him with my cart. I may not be proficient in American Sign Language, but I must have been proficient enough with MY sign language that day--he pulled up his mask. And I thanked him.

Especially since the chances are far greater that that yahoo hasn't been wearing a mask elsewhere and would have even greater exposure opportunities to Covid-19.

Not to mention the asymptomatic youngsters, who can unwittingly spread it to other people in their lives, like their parents and grandparents. Not a "gift" I'd like to receive! And, I have to wonder how that young person would feel if they knew it was them who infected their elderly relative. Who may not survive. Why risk putting anyone at risk? Don't get that thought process. At all.

That's because there is still too much unknown about Covid-19. Especially its long-term effects on all age groups. Hell, on any age group. Like the Broadway Star Nick Cordero. 41 and in the prime of his life. Singer/Dancer, had to be in great shape, right? He died a few days ago from a long long battle with Covid.

So yeah, I'm not willing to take that chance. Hell, I'm not willing to take any chance with this disease. That's why it's best to err on the side of caution. Cuz in the big scheme of life or death, is that really too much to ask someone to wear a mask? The answer is NO. Period.

WEAR A DAMN MASK!